Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

I Wish I Had An Angel For One Moment Of Love

Castle Bam was about to get really crowded. How did I know? Ryan and Novak were forced and I mean forced to share a room as were Dico and Raab. Thankfully I was left alone in my room, all by my lonesome.

Currently we're eating dinner. Well I wasn't really eating i wasn't hungry.

Novak kept looking at my chest I swear if he does it once more... That's it

"Novak, I swear to Lucifer, if you look at my chest one more fucking time, I'm going to castrate you with my fork!" I yelled slamming my fork on the table. My outburst caused uncontrollable laughter.

even after my very serious threat Novak still looked at my chest. I growled and got up from the table.

I have no clue why I was in such a pissed off mood...wait...today's Friday.

Tonight is my drinking night. Fuck! I'm basically having withdrawals.

I stormed up the stairs into the lounge then again up the stairs into my room and shut the door. I heard footsteps then a soft knock on my door

I mumbled a "what?" and rolled on my side with my back facing the door

"Jade honey?" it was Missy. This time it actually sounded like she had a care for someone else than herself "I know you storming out like that has almost nothing to do with novak staring at your chest. Whats wrong?"

"I... Don't... Know . I really don't Missy. I have never been like this. I just really don't understand myself at the moment" I said looking at her. she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Tell you what? Lets have a girls day tomorrow. Just you, me and maybe April if she can stand being around me for a long period of time" Missy said with a laugh.

"I think that could work..." I began but was interrupted by Bam's ' Oh my gosh ger-bear!' Then a dull 'thud' and a group of laughter.

"Oh god My Chem is here. Word of advise? Don't take any notice of what they say. They may look all fun and cuddly, but in actual fact? They're quite stuck up." Missy warned.

Great a bunch of snobby emo rock stars, three Finnish bands, CKY crew, the Margera's and me and maybe Missy. talk about a full fucking house.

this just keeps on getting better. sarcasm anyone?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guess what!
i fucking updated so if its short im tired
and to tell you the truth MCR is actually really stuck up. they basically told my friend Ri to go fuck herself. i does not like them at all and now neither does she lol
anyways
Have An Evil Day