Learn How to Lie

November 6th, 2005

When Pete said soon I thought perhaps like... next week soon. Not tomorrow night soon. Well, whatever. Brendon looked so sexy in his white button-up and tie, complete with jacket and dress pants. I just wanted to eat him up! I wore a white button-up and tie, too. But I also wore a black vest. I went to my bathroom, Brendon followed. I smiled then grabbed my eyeliner and leaned over the sink and started applying a thick black line under my eyes. Brendon smirked and moved behind me. I could feel his pants up against mine.

"D-d-do you mind?" I groaned. He continued smirking as he left my bathroom. We finished getting ready and we followed the directions to the club Pete gave us. We had to wait in line for about ten minutes. The bouncer needed our names - And, he couldn't get Brendon's last name right. That ass. Whatever. We were let in eventually and we sat down at a booth. The music was blasting. The lights were the arm orange-ish color.

"Hey! Glad you could make it!" Came Pete's voice from behind the booth. I turned a little and smiled. Brendon ordered us something to drink. Pete and I kept talking for quiet a while. I didn't notice that Brendon got back and had downed a couple of drinks already and that there was a cup in front of me that I haven't touched. I picked it up and took a sip.

"So... Do you have a girlfriend?" Pete asked. I spat my drink back into it's cup and gulp. Girlfriend..? Alex... I looked over at Brendon for help but he was too busy glaring down at the table to notice. I gulped again. I can do this, I'm a big boy.

"No." I released with a sigh. Pete smiled and said something but I couldn't hear him over the roar of music thumping out of the speakers. I asked him to speak louder but then he walked off. Okay then. I looked over at Brendon who was now looking up at me. I smiled and he smiled lightly back. I then tugged on his shirt, he scooted closer to me like I wanted. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and we took sip from our drinks. Brendon looked a little buzzed. What happened to his Mormon morals?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that the release date for A Fever you cant.... Is 09/27/2005 and it's already past that. But after all this is a made up story... So cut me some slack. ><