Learn How to Lie

February 2nd, 2005

Hey! It's Brendon again people! Have I told you recently how much I love blogger? Ha ha. Anyway, you know the room that I was going to move into before I found this one - The one with an amazingly huge wall window? Someone finally moved into it! He was gazing down at the grunge hallway of doom. So I waved at him! He waved back. It's kind of funny, I was hoping no body would move into that room; so I could gaze into the empty room through that huge window for my writing. Now if I stare into it and he notices he might think I'm some weird stalker guy!

Today I was singing along to some music and thought I sounded pretty good. Maybe I should join a band! Oh my god, I forgot to take my A.D.H.D pills today! Ugh. Perhaps that's why I haven't been able to sit still, even when I was writing.

Who else out there is a Mormon? I think it's a pretty good religion. But, the no sex 'till marriage thing... It's not like I don't agree with it but getting my hand every night is just...

I don't know. I guess I'm just lonely. I haven't had a date since High School. Even then I didn't do well with the ladies. I shall do that now then! I'll go out and snag myself a fine looking gal and make her mine. Hopefully, she wont leave me after she nows about my beliefs and all.

You know what?
Life must really suck for atheists.

I love you, readers,
Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't take offense from the ADHD thing. I'm pretty sure Brendon doesn't have it.
It just ties in with the story.

Continue?