Learn How to Lie

November 11th, 2005

Brandon walked in and found me as I stared down at my phone. He gained interest and took it from me. His eyes grew wide and his peaceful face twisted into anger - The first time I've evr seen him angry. He turned is vision to me.

"No! You are not doing that to yourself." He growled. He pulled me to him and threw my phone down on one of the bunks. He held me to his chest, hands on my arms. And, his big brown eyes looked deep into mine.

"She's lying to you. Don't fall into her trap. Ryan... I need you here with me. Not off getting yourself hurt." He said, caressing my face and moving some hair out of my face. My heart was pounding from how close he was. I blinked a few times. He told me to promise him to never talk to her again and I instantly shook my head yes. He leaned over and placed his big lips to my forehead, gently kissing me. I melted like wax in his arms. He kissed me! He smiled and hugged me tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooo sorry it's so short.
I haven't been in a big mood to write. There's just a lot going on right now. I might put a news section on my mibba so when I haven't been updating you can see what's going on.

But, I pushed myself to update my stories. So pleeeeease, if you can, comment.

Thank you for reading.