Learn How to Lie

November 15th, 2005

I woke up, gasping for hair as I felt my head and upper torso suddenly become dripping wet. I opened my eyes and the dark room spun around in circles. I could hardly make out my friends voices as they spoke to me. I couldn't really understand any of them. Except for one. His deepish voice cooed out to me in a low murmur that my ears couldn't resist to listen to. I tried my best to sit up but the room spun even faster. I felt his hand grip my back as he held me up some.

"Brendon?" I cried. I wanted to be in his arms so bad. Where ever he was. I searched but I couldn't make out all the moving figures around me. I cried out his name again and I heard his voice become louder. He Shh-ed me and I felt his big hand on my face. He told me it was alright. Slowly, the room stopped spinning and I blinked a few times to get my eyes to focus. I smiled, seeing him on his knees besides me. I pushed myself against him and I could hear his faint laughter behind the pounding music. Damn, did my head hurt. . . I moved back just a tad and pressed my lips to his big ones. I felt his hand gently rest it's self on my side. He pulled away then as my heart pounded.

"Don't want you to faint again." He explained. I blushed. So, does this mean I finally have him. He smiled sweetly and pulled me up off the ground. Pete and Patrick were standing close by, one looking disappointed, the other smirking. My eyes flickered a little, my head hurt so bad. I felt Brendon wrap his arm around my waist and I quickly cuddled onto his side. My heart began to flutter again. Brendon and I only spent another hour at the bar before leaving with Jon and Spencer. We didn't, more like couldn't, want to stay - we were still on tour. Once on the bus, Brendon yawned. He wanted to go to bed. I followed him to the back of the bus and we took off our shoes. I thought maybe he'd change into some pajamas but no, he crashed down on his bunk. I looked down then back up at him. He looked at me, I questioned him with my eyes. He sighed and lightly smiled then gestured for me to come lay with him. I got under his blanket and cuddled up against his warm chest. I smiled. I can't believe how awesome tonight has went. Well, passing out was a little embarrassing. But, look at me now! I'm sleeping with Brendon Urie! I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3