Learn How to Lie

February 8th, 2006

I laid there on the dirt floor, bleeding to death. Jared had shot me again, this time in my lower torso area before him and Alex left for good. My breathing staggered. I closed my eyes and couldn't open them again. So, this is it. I let go of my cell phone and took a sharp breath in which hurt remarkably. I heard a car again. They were back? I heard multiple car doors.

"Ryan!" I heard his beautifully strained voice yell. That couldn't be him. I'm hearing things. I heard him call my name again, this time crying. My heart fluttered slightly and I felt as if I could sit up again.

"Brendon?" I gasped out. There were multiple foots-steps going everywhere. I called out his voice just a bit louder, it hurt worse to yell then to breath. There was a pause in all the foot-steps then someone broke out in a run. The shed's door was flung open. Brendon staggered in, hit with the awful smell of death. He looked around the room, horrified. Then, his jet black eyes met mine. He looked like he aged a bit from stress, his eyes puffy. His mouth opened slightly as he looked down at me, stepping forward with his arms out. He whispered my name as he fell to his knees, crying. He reached down, caressing my cheek lightly. His hand felt like it was on fire.

"Oh, Ryan baby. We're going to get you out of here. You're going to live." He croaked. More men entered the room now. I did even hear the other cars pull in. All I was concerned with was Brendon. They unchained me, the weight of the locks and chains was lifted, and even then I felt like I was in heaven. My eyes got heavy again. Brendon held my face, telling me to stay awake. That seemed so hard. I just wanted to sleep. Not before long I was being picked up and put onto a stretcher and wheeled into an ambulance. Brendon held my hand the whole time, telling me to keep looking into his eyes. I felt so much pain suddenly.

"Brendon, I love you." I whispered, just in case I were to die. I then passed out from the mask they put over my mouth.

***

I woke up, feeling like shit but a whole lot better then how I did chained up in that shed. I opened my eyes. Brendon was hovering over me. He smiled and kissed me quick and started crying.

"You made it," he whispered, squeezing my hand in his. I made it. I really did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty sure this is the ending.
BrennyBear and RyRy live a happily ever. <33
Alex and Jared were caught ten days later and thrown in jail for the rest of their lives. >3<

So, how was my first Rydon? Good/Bad?
=\