Learn How to Lie

Later, February 9th, 2005

I stood in the corner of the lobby staring intently at the front door, watching for Brendon. I can't wait to see him! I looked down at my watch, it's twelve exactly. Brendon rushed into the front doors and my anxiousness turned into extreme excitement. He looked around the room, locked eyes with me, smiled, then quickly walked to me.

"Hey!" He chirped. Oh his voice! It's even better then I thought it would sound!

"Hi." I said, gazing into those really dark brown eyes. He smiled, showing off those pearly whites and I, of course smiled back.

"Do you mind if we walk or...?" He asked. I shook my head no and followed him out. He walked a centimeter ahead of me. Or rather, I walked behind him. It took around ten minutes but soon we were at the counter of Book 'n' Bean ordering hot coco. I asked the man at the counter if they were hiring and sadly, he said no. Brendon looked at me but I quickly looked down at my wallet. I was losing a lot of money lately. I need a job! We got our coco and sat down at a table. Brendon's eyes scrolled around the room. God, he was gorgeous! His sort of spiky hair, his round nose, and those pulp lips of his! His outfit also looked nice on him! He wore his red, rectangular glasses, I only saw these a few times before - he wears them sometimes when he writes or draws or whatever he does. He was wearing this tight black hoodie with a hint of red in it, not much, really dark jeans that are a little faded and red converse. He looked back into my eyes and I had to look down at the table.

He took a deep breath in then started talking about random things. Like how he woke up late and didn't get ready to come 'till twenty after. He rambled on and on while playing with anything he could find. I just sipped my coco and watched him.

"Do you got any plans for valentine's day?" He asked, looking up from staring into the cup he was holding.

"No." I said, my voice cracked as I remembered what Alex said to me. I grimaced and looked down at my hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice got a little high pitched. I didn't reply. I thought I didn't look that bad, but I guess I was wrong. Brendon got out of his seat and quickly came over, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I wiped the small tears and looked up at him. His face was so close to mine! I blinked a few times. I could feel his breath on my lips. The corner of his lips curved into a slight smile.

"You okay?" He asked softly. I shook my head yes a little. He pulled his chair over so he could sit next to me. I'm glad I met Brendon, he seems like he'll be a good friend to have.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little long.... Well, makes up for the short journal/blog enteries! ><

Comments?