On the Path of Insanity

Never Let Someone Push You Around

This was worse than hell. She made me dress in this really ugly pink dress and forced to play princesses with her. I was princess Emily and she was princess Elizabeth and we were getting ready for a ball of the century. She had forced these two miserable guys to be the princes. She made us bow and dance and I realized something very annoying. This little spoiled brat had something that a lot of five year old girls dream of having, life size dolls that move on the command. That is what we were and I wasn’t too happy at her at the very moment.

“Your new since I haven’t seen you around in the palace.“ my ‘prince’ observed

“Palace?!” I exclaimed and he nodded and his other friend told me where I was and how I was now in the past.

My eyes must’ve bulged out my eye sockets until he laughed and I knew he had been kidding. I punched him and glared.

“Well we aren’t in the past but we aren’t in your world anymore Alejandra! We’re in the demon world now!” she giggled, again. Yup, I was not going to believe that one. She pouted.

“You believe the lies but the truth!” she began to sulk and that told me one thing.

I was no longer in my home. I think I fainted then because I woke up later being shaken alive by the same girl as before. Once again telling me not to sleep in the ‘madam’s’ bed. She scurried off like a frightened tiny animal. Maybe a raccoon, since I didn’t know her name it would be raccoon girl. She even had the black eyeliner. Then again, so did I. It was part of my now, that’s how much I wore it. This time big sister was there shaking her head and laughing at why I had fainted. She became serious and looked at me sadly.

“I’m sorry this has happened but you will be a guest here. There is a reason why we have you here. There is something that only you can do. It has to do with the one destined to save his race from the hunters.” She said in a solemnly tone that made me want to squeeze my eyes shut until this all was over.

“What do you mean?” I asked not really wanting to hear the answer.

“You must melt the glacier of ice surrounding our prince’s heart and safe him from his pain. He is dead inside and you can bring him back with your friendship. He needs to learn to trust again.” She said seriously.

“So who is this prince your talking about?” I asked but not really taking her seriously.

“I’ll let you figure that out for yourself.” She grinned at me making me frown.

“Oh gee thanks your so considerate” I said sarcastically she laughed and left.

I decided to wander around and in the end wished I hadn’t. I had finally found the kitchen when these two ladies in maid outfits came rushing out and grabbed both my arms.

“You took your sweet time Erika! Lets get going we are to serve the masters soon and they have a human guest! How splendid.” They ushered me into the kitchen.

Before I knew it I was in a maid uniform of my own with the little hat that goes with it. Two pigytails and holding a nice big thing full of warm food. Ok dude why don’t they just serve plates? Caring this thing around was hard as it was. I ended up following the one who had dragged me in, the first maid cook. She didn’t even notice how heavy this thing was since she ordered me to hurry up and pick up the pace. I went down four cases of stairs and passed a zillion doors before we reached the dining room. There were like another zillion guests in here. Darn. And about six maids for each person not including me. Why could I get the wine to serve? Nooo! Give me the giant pot! At least I wasn’t the only one carrying a giant pot. I followed another maid who offered the meat I had to some dude sitting down. He made a quirky comment and I rolled my eyes. I was utterly miserable now. I no longer felt my arms OR my legs. This was the cruddiest day ever.

“Hurry up Erika!” The girl ordered.

Now SHE was giving me orders as well?

“You look like you need help. Here, I’ll take the other handle.” A girl finally helped me by carrying the other side and I smiled gratefully.

“Thank you so much.” I said REALLY grateful to her. She frowned once she saw my face.

“Your not Erika are you?” she asked and I nodded my head no sadly. She smirked.

“I thought so since I’m the Erika they were look for. Sorry about that we do look a little alike though.” She observed and we chatted while serving.

Until I heard a mocking laugh erupt from someone’s mouth. I think I could kill him at the moment. At least I found the person I needed to change. I wondered if I would kill him before making him kind again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope this one wasnt long or too short