On the Path of Insanity

Memo to Self: Learn How to Throw…

Well I was officially lost and every time I tried to ask someone for directions they would ignore me. Much to my annoyance and displeasure. I wish I had made a little trail of something so I knew which way was back but noo! Go and mess everything up by getting lost. These jerks too snobby to even give me any directions. I accidentally bumped into someone and oh how I wish I hadn’t. I ended up stumbling into the wall next and then I fell as for the other person it was a really mean looking person.You know like a football coach. I had a feeling that this wasn’t a good day for me since whenever I met someone knew I always ended up being humiliated or mistaken for someone else.

“So you’re the newbie? Wow your such a wimpy looking person. Well lets get going Stephanie those weights won’t lift themselves up you know?” He dragged me towards this workout room and I shrunk.

Trying to appear unnoticed as I tried to tiptoe myself out of here as my new coach admired the room. I think we must have taken a wrong turn and ended up in the military.
`So I’ll just be making my way outa here…`

“Where do you think you are going?” he grabbed my arm forcibly and dragged me over to the jogging machine thing.

I tried to squirm away but he just put me on the treadmill. Oh! That’s what its called, treadmill. I knew it’d come to me eventually. Oddly enough it came to me sooner than I imagined.

“No squirming and for trying to run away you’ll be jogging for half an hour.” He barked and moved to sit down on a bench.

My face probably was identical like a fish out of water but I have no shame so I didn’t care.

“Are you insane! I am NOT a athletic person! I can barely jog for ten minutes! I refuse to even look at this thing!” I screamed and hopped off the treadmill glaring daggers at him.

“You have no choice Stephanie, this is to make you stronger. You haven’t even began training.” He gave me the I-dare-you-to-disobey-look.

When it was a very meaty looking coach giving you that look you kind of have to be on his good side. I went with plan b: Puppy face look.

“You must start or I’ll have you jog for an hour.” He growled fed up with me already .

“But I’m not Stephanie! I’m not her I tell you!” I yelled knowing he wouldn't believe me.

“Really now? What kind of fool do you take me for? They said brown hair and purple eyes.” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“They’re called contacts!” I screamed angrily while cursing the inventor of contacts.

He chuckled and took out a magazine. I swear I growled in frustration as I hopped back on the treadmill. Half an hour is by far better than an hour.

“Really though! I’m not Erika! I’m Alejandra and I want out!” I complained as I began jogging really angry and thinking of ways of getting out of here.

I couldn’t think of anything smart at the moment but it would come to me and I’d think of some way to get him back.

“Yeah yeah yeah I believe you now shut up and jog.” He ordered not even looking up from his magazine.

I had thought thirty minutes of jogging almost killed me now lifting weights of all kinds was torture. I was too exhausted to even whine.

“Well your fine for the day so go out and have some fun I want you out in the courtyard tomorrow at five in the morning.” He answered and before I could complain he was out.

I screamed really loudly and threw the weight in the air towards the door after it praying it hit him. Well there is good news and bad news. Most people prefer the good news first so I’ll go with that. I did hit something bad news was that I didn’t hit him. I’m the worst thrower ever so I shouldn’t even had attempted to throw something but I still did and I ended up throwing it at the window that broke. I ran to the window to see that I had hurt someone. I gasped as I saw the person go down. Not only that it was someone who I had irritated greatly now if he found out who threw that weight I would be dead. I prayed he would stay down and never get back up but god never listens to me and he got up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was too short i wish i could have thought of more to write