City Of Evil

City Of Evil

3'o clock in mourning in my home of Huntington Beach Cali. In my opinion the worst place on the face of the Earth. When people think of Cali they think whooh the beach and Hollywood. When I think of Cali I think of death the place that killed my parents and left me alone in this cruel world and a giant house. My parents left me rich and depressed. I would kill to go back to the place of my birth Westchester Pennsylvania.
Sitting staring at my computer trying to book a plane ticket to Westchester a gift to myself for my 21st birthday which was in three weeks. I decided to give up go to bed and try in the mourning because I was starting to get frustrated. I've been trying to book the damn ticket since nine at night. I turned off the computer and crawled in bed I fell asleep almost insistently.
I awoke in the mourning to the sound of my beeping alarm clock. I hit the off button and peeled back my black silk covers. And went down stairs to make some coffee tripping on my way down the steps. I poured myself a hot cup of folgers and went to sit on the huge wrap around porch. I looked at the house next door that was usually empty of residents. To find three big moving trucks and a sexy black mustang. I guess someone finally bought the old place I thought to myself. Then the door of the mustang opened and out stepped what had to be the sexiest man on the face of the Earth. He had both arms covered in tattoos, a lip ring and gages. He was wearing baggy jeans, a black wife beater, a Hurly hat and Avatar sunglasses. He looked around and then spotted me starring at him from where I sat on my porch and started to walk over to me. When he got to the stairs of my porch he took off his Avatars he had the most beautiful hazel eyes.
“Hi, I'm Matt Sanders your new neighbor.” He said with the most gorgeous smile (and the cutest dimples ever) and stuck out his hand. I stood up from where I sat on the rail. I shuck his hand and said “Nice to meet you I'm Lillian Kraft but you can call me Lilly.”I smiled at him.
“Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman.” Matt said and that made me giggle.
“Whi thanks your not so bad yourself.” I said grinning wider.
“So do u live in this big house all by yourself or is there a Mr. Kraft?” He asked now I was giggling like a school girl.
“No I live here alone no Mr. Kraft. So are you moving in over there all by yourself or is there a Mrs. Sanders?” I asked jestering to his newly bought home.
“Besides my mom theres no other Mrs. Sanders. So I live alone to.” Matt said.
“Well I have to go get ready for the day. Do you want me to come over and help you move stuff later?” I asked.
“Yeah that would be grate, later.” Matt said. As I turned around to open the door it hit me Matt Sanders was the real name of M. Shadows. The lead singer of my all time favorite band ever Avenged Sevenfold! The sexiest guy ever! When I turned back around to ask him what he did for a living to make sure it was really M. Shadows. He was already more then half way across the very long lawn. Yeah I know I'm slow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! illl add the next chapter when i get 4 comments! so get people 2 add me!