Vengeance is a Good Thing

Vengeance is a Good Thing

Raven's P.O.V
“I cant believe were going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold!” I practically screamed.
“Chill Raven its just a tour we've done them before.”Said Grant the singer of our band Darkness Consumes. Waiting at my house for the tour bus and the guys of Avenged Sevenfold to come pick us up to officially start the tour. I'm the bands guitarist and only female member. Avenged Sevenfold is my all time favorite band and not to mention I have a huge crush on M.Shadows. And am in love with Zacky Vengeance. So I was stocked.
“I know but never with Avenged Sevenfold!”I said.
“You have to exleast be a little excited Grant, I mean Avenged Sevenfold kicks ass.”Said Ian our drummer and my best friend.
“I am but..”said Grant.
“Then what the hells your problem man?”asked Jack who we called Mosh our bassist.
“Well arnt you a little worried there gunna upstage us?” he asked.
“No.” we all answered, Then there was a knock at the door.
“oh my god there here.”I said getting up and steping around all of our luggage and equipment that was scatted throw out my living room. I opened the door and was looking at M.Shadows.
“You must be Raven”He said with a smile.
“Yeah come in.” I said.
“The rest of the guys are on the bus I came to help you guys with your stuff.”Matt said. We packed all our equipment in the trunk and Matt took our stuff to our bunks. We walked on to the bus into the lounge area.
“Guys this is Grant, Ian, Mosh, and Raven.” said Matt sitting down next to Synyster Gates.
“Yay! I didn't know a girl was going on tour with us.”Said The Rev or Jimmy.
“Well get use to it cuz your stuck with me for 4 whole months.”I said sitting down next to him.
“Aren't you a little frighted being on a bus with eight guys that are all party animals?”asked Zacky.
“No”I said and thats the truth I wasn't.
“As long as thous guys are Avenged Sevenfold expressly Matt and Zacky.”Said Ian laughing.
“Shut the fuck up and sit down short stack!” I barked at Ian blushing at what he just said.
“Hey don't call me that!” Yelled Ian.
“It's not my falt your so short Ian.” I said ahh sweet revenge thats what I lived for.
“Haha short stack”laughed Johnny.
“Shut up your still shorter then him Johnny.”Said Matt grinning. That shut Johnny up real fast.
“So you got a thing for Shads and Zacky”Said Syn.
“Well shes obsessed with you guys. But its more like she likes Matt and is in love With Zacky.”said Mosh.
“You should see her room.”Said Ian.
“Will you guys shut the fuck up I can speak for myself thank you.” I was totally pissed at the guys now.
“Hey they just tell it like it is Raven.”Said Grant.
“So is it true?”asked Zacky that sexy cocky smile he has on his perfect pink lips.
“Yes I'm obsessed with a7x I practically worship the ground you guys walk on your like gods to me. And I'm damn proud of it.” I said grinning. The guys all laughed.
“I think he meant about about you havin the hots for him and Matt.”said Jimmy.
“Thank you caption obsessives.”Said Matt rolling his beautiful hazel eyes at Jimmy.
“Yes it's true I have the hots for Matt and Zacky. Now can you people fucking drop it. We haven't been on tour for 20 minutes and you people are all ready getting on my bad side!”I said glaring at all of them.
“You guys better back off you don't wanna get on Raven's bad side she has a evil little mind and is all about revenge.”said Grant.
“Sounds like Zacky.”said Brian aka Synyster Gates.
“From things we've heard from other bands she acts like Brian and Zacky when shes drunk.” said Mosh.
“And at the guitar as far as I've heard. You guys kick ass by the way.”Said Matt.
“Well lets find out about when shes drunk.”said Johnny pulling out a bottle of Vodka and my favorite Jack Daniels.
“I think I'll take you up on that.”I said grinning at the idea of getting trashed.
“Me too.”said Zacky giving me his sexy smile again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! ill post the next chapter when i get 5 comments nd after i write it!