The Sound of Love

Its Those Good Old Times

Adam took Rochelle home to his house, Kara was sitting on the sofa staring at the house phone and the door swung open.
“I’m so happy your home, and you’re here too!” Kara said and hugged Adam.
“I’m ok, and how do you know Samantha? You guys met before?”
Rochelle exchanged glances with Kara and then it went silent.
“Umm yeah I came by to return your wallet but your mum said that you left so I went looking for you.” Adam nodded and ushered Rochelle inside the house.
“I should go, it’s getting late, and my parents are waiting at home.” Rochelle backed out and opened the door taking slightly small glances at Kara to see her facial expression, she look worried but relieved as well.
“Where do you live? Maybe I can call a taxi for you?” Adam suggested, picking up the phone and dialling. Rochelle rushed over to him and hung up, quickly and looked up at Adam who looked quite shocked.
“Don’t worry, I want to walk and it’s not that far really. I’m fine but thanks anyway.” She rushed towards the door quickly and closed it behind her.

The truth was she was living at a hotel; she couldn’t go back to her parent’s house because her father had especially high expectations for her studies. Her parents didn’t know she was back in Australia, she rented out a motel. As soon as Rochelle stepped off the plane, she went straight to Adam’s house to see how he’s been for the past years. She was curious to know if he was able to pursue his dreams.
She felt like such a failure, especially when she had such high goals for herself, yet she wasn’t able to achieve any of them. She made a promise to herself that she was going to become the biggest manager for a newly developed beauty parlour. She spent years studying medicine just so she could get her parents off her back, then study business after. She had her whole life planned by her parents, but all the pressure broke her and she failed miserably.

She arrived to her little cramped up apartment room and opened up her luggage. She took out her jewellery box and stared at it for a long time. She opened it up and took out a bracelet that Adam gave to her for their 6 months. There was engraving on it that said “Adam loves Rochelle 25.6.06” she remembered every moment she spent with Adam, from the day he asked her out in year 10, to the day that they farewelled each other at the airport. There were tears, a lot of them, smiles, laughs, and just plain memorable moments. She felt like a different person whenever she was with him; even now she felt the same way. She spent the rest of the night cuddling up to old photos of her and Adam, and cried herself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
can someone please tell me whats wrong with the story because i got that notice thing for not following the guidelines
btw its a bit short sorry
not posting more any time soon because i got exams coming up sorry ><