Status: R.I.P Jimmy....We'll miss you..

Don't Say You Love Me

Lessons

Shilo’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock buzzing. I had set the alarm clock really early so I could practice my guitar skills before the guys came. I know it as a little stupid, but I didn’t want to look completely retarded when I play for them. I hope Jimmy could really teach me how to play drums I wasn’t that bad…..I just couldn’t get a beat started. I quickly showered and dressed in a pair of jeans and a Gun’s and Rose’s shirt. I quickly did my makeup and then jogged downstairs to get some coffee.

After having breakfast I quickly went to the studio downstairs to practice a little. After about an hour I heard the sound of a pair of feet trudging downstairs. The door opened to reveal Matt in just his shorts looking like he just woke up. “Hey bro” I said with a smile. “Hey, what are you doing down here?” he asked as he took a seat on one of the chairs. He ran his hands over his face looking tired, “Matt you look tired, what time did you go to sleep last night?” I asked.

“I couldn’t sleep last night and I feel like crap” he said as he leaned his head back, I walked over to him to help him up, but seeing as he weighs a ton and a half it didn’t work. “What are you doing?” he asked with a laugh. “You are going back up to bed and straight to sleep” I said in an authority tone. He laughed, “Sure thing mom. Now that you mention it, it is still kind of early so I guess I might as well go back to sleep” he said as he got up and left the studio.

I shook my head as he left. Lately I’ve been worried about him, he seems so tired. After about an hour of playing I heard some one knock on the door to the studio. I got up and opened the door. Zacky stood there looking really happy. “Hey” he said as he walked in. “Hey wow your early” I stated as I went to go sit in my previous spot. He sat next to me and put his guitar down. “I wanted to see you, so we could play together” he said. He took his guitar out of its case, and I swear it was the coolest guitar ever.

“That has to be the coolest guitar” I said to him as I admired it. “Please, mine is the coolest. Have you taken a look at yours? I love the green with the flames. How does it play?” he asked as he admired my guitar. “Like the angels of heaven decided to make a guitar” I said jokingly. He laughed, “Play something” he said with a smile. I blushed; I hated playing in front of people. It made me so self-conscious.

I started playing the opening for Me Vs the World by Madina Lake. After about a minute I stopped and looked at Zacky. “What was I that bad?” I asked, He looked at me shocked, “You were singing” he stared, I blushed deep red. I usually sang when I played so I know how to play the strings. “I’m…” “You were amazing; I think you played it better than Madina Lake. How did you get so good at playing guitar?” he asked in shock. I shrugged, “I just taught myself and I worked a lot on it” I said with a smile.

I just got a complement from The Zacky Vengeance. “Do you know how to play Unholy Confessions?” he asked, I rolled my eyes. “Of course I do I love that song” I said as I began to play. Soon Zacky joined in and we began to play in sync. As soon as we finished the song, the door burst open and Jimmy along with Brian came in. “Hey Shilo” said Jimmy hyperly. I giggled, “Hey Jimmy, Hey Brian” I said with a smile. “So you ready to learn from the best drummer ever?” he asked with a cocky smile. I laughed, “Sure tell me when he gets here” I said sarcastically.

Brian and Zack laughed at my remark, while Jimmy chuckled. “You know I’m ready” I said as I got up and went to stand with Jimmy. “Well first off, sit in the chair, grab the sticks and show me what you know so far” he said. I did as I was told and tried drumming for a few seconds.

“Well you’re not bad, I expected worse” he said with a smile. “Here let me show you a few beats and then I want you to follow along” he said. I got off the chair and let him play a few beats. He played so fast and so precise. I don’t think I will ever be that good. “Okay now you try” he said as he got up and let me sit. I tried to do what he did but it came out all wrong.

“Here you should do it like this” he said as he grabbed both my hands and showed me the right way to play it. “Now you try” he said as he stepped back and let me try it again on my own. I took a deep breath and then tried it again. Surprisingly I got it right. “Oh my god I did it” I said happily. “That’s great now let me show you the next part” he said as I got up again. This was so cool, only ten minutes and I’m already getting the hang of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you didn't see the notice before. I'm asking for Banners, so anyone out there who knows how to make them I'd be really grateful if you made one. Comments?

Over and Out Captain!!!!