Status: R.I.P Jimmy....We'll miss you..

Don't Say You Love Me

Make it yourself?

Johnny’s P.O.V

I ran up the stairs all the way to Matt’s room, all of a sudden I’m lifted up in the air by Jimmy. “Shadows get your ass out here” I yelled before Brian covered my mouth. I just laughed because Matt came out looking like he just woke up. He shot us all glares before he walked over and started shouting. “What the fuck is going on out here?” he yelled. I bit down on Brian’s hand and started laughing.

“They were in the sound proof room downstairs with Shilo” I said. His eyes narrowed at Jimmy, Zack and Brian. “What the fuck did I tell you three about my sister? I told you to stay the fuck away from her” he yelled at them. I managed to escape Jimmy’s grasp and stand beside Matt. “Why it’s not like we’re going to do anything with her?” said Brian as he tried to act innocent.

They didn’t call him Syn for nothing, and Matt wasn’t fooled. He huffed and gave them an intense death glare, so intense I’m surprised they still had their balls attached. “Don’t fuck with me Brian. All of you stay away from her. If you don’t know I have a shot gun and a lot of backyard. So choose wisely” he said before turning around and walking back into his room.

Shilo’s P.O.V

We had finally arrived at the mall and pulled into the parking lot, as we got out Lacy hooked her arms with mine. “You have to show us where you shop; I swear you have a great fashion sense” she said as we walked to the front doors. “I don’t really shop for clothes I make my own” I said with a smile. It was one of the only things I was proud of. I had been making my own clothes since I was in the 8th grade.

I stopped when I noticed the girls weren’t with me. I turned around and saw they were looking at me with shocked faces. “You made that dress the other night?” asked Val. I nodded my head, “I make most of the things I wear. Except the band shirts, jeans and socks” I said. “What about your underwear?” joked Michelle. “I make that too” I said as I turned and kept walking, after a second Lacy tackled me to the floor.

“You have to make me something” she said with a huge smile. “Sure I’ll need to take your measurements and you need to decide what you want” I said as Val helped me up. “You have to make something for me too” said Val with a pout. I laughed “Sure what ever you want” I said as I lead them to the cloth store.

It was like my dream come true. I always wanted to design clothes for people, and now I was. As we ran threw the store getting all sort of cloth that I thought would go well for a few outfits. I noticed that Michelle stayed outside. What was that girl’s problem? What did I ever do to her?

Michelle’s P.O.V

I waited outside the shop while Val and Lacy went in with Shilo. God she was perfect and I hated it. Ever since she came, Brian hasn’t even given me a second look. She had all the guys wrapped around her little manipulative finger. She acts so innocent but I know better. I’ve seen girls like her before. They all act sweet and innocent but let me tell you….pure bullshit. She has to go, and I’m going to make sure she does. Then I’ll have Brian all to myself again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't sleep so here is an update! Comments are good!

Over and Out Captain!!!!