Status: R.I.P Jimmy....We'll miss you..

Don't Say You Love Me

As I Call Out For Help In A Crowd

Jimmy’s P.O.V

Why wasn’t she picking up? Did I do something wrong? Did Zacky get to her first? Yet again I tried calling Shilo but it seems her phone was off so I tried to call Matt’s. Just as soon as it rang once he picked up. “Shilo?” said Matt frantically. “Matt it’s me what’s wrong?” I asked fearing something had happened to Shilo. “Jimmy shy left about four hours ago and I can’t find her, I’ve tried calling her like a thousand times” said Matt. “Don’t worry I’ll be there in a minute and we’ll figure something out.

I quickly hung up the phone and ran upstairs to get my jacket and shoes. As I was running down the stairs about to shoot out the door, the phone rang; I stopped halfway between the door and the phone. Confused if I should let the answering machine get it or not, but it could be something important so I picked up the phone.

“Hello?” I asked unsure as to who was calling me since I didn’t check the caller I.D. “Jimmy?” said the feminine little voice I knew as Shilo’s. “Shy, Where have you been Matt’s freaking out and I’ve tired to call you like a thousand times” I said as the worry was clear in my voice. “I’m sorry Jimmy I’ve just been a little busy lately….look I need your help”

Matt’s P.O.V

“Jimmy why are we at Brian’s house I thought you said that Shilo called you?” I asked. I was hugely confused, first Shilo goes missing then Jimmy says he knows where she is but can’t tell me then he says that us and the rest of the guys have to go to Brian’s house because of something important. I was just lost. Just as we pulled into the drive way we saw that Johnny and Zacky weren’t far behind.

We all got out of our cars confused except for Jimmy who seems to know something. “Okay I’m not going another step until somebody tells me what’s going on” said Zacky as he stood his ground near his car. Jimmy sighed and turned to face us. “Brian’s gotten back on drugs and Shilo called me saying that she was with him taking care of him and that she needed help” said Jimmy as he turned to head to the front door.

I knew Brian did some stuff every once and a while but I didn’t think he was this deep. “How the fuck could we have known?” asked Johnny as he and Zacky followed me to the front door. Just as we entered threw the unlocked front door we were greeted with the strong scent of cleaning liquids and soap. We all looked around in shock at the house.

Normally it would be a mess, dark and dirty but the windows were all opened and everything in the living room was spotless. “Matt? Guys?” called out Shilo as she came out of the kitchen. Shilo had her hair up in a bun and she had an apron on. “Shy what’s going on?” I asked hoping to get more information out of her. She sighed and went to sit down in the living room. We all followed her and sat down on the couches. “I got a call from Michelle…”

Zacky’s P.O.V

By the time she was finished telling us what happened we were all in shock. We knew Michelle was a bitch but not that heartless. I watched as Shilo leaned back in exhaust. She looked so tired, but what I noticed was that Jimmy was sitting next to her and pulled her into a hug. Why did she call Jimmy anyway? A pang of jealousy ran threw me. Is that why she avoided my calls and has been ‘sick’ the past few days?

“Lets go up and see him” said Johnny as he stood up, Jimmy and Matt followed him upstairs all the way to Brian’s room. I just sat there; I know that this wasn’t the best time but I had to talk to her. “Shy?” I questioned trying to get her attention. It worked because her eyes opened and looked at me in shock.

“Yes Zacky” she said, the way she said my name sent shivers down my spine and gave me a pleased feeling. I looked down and avoided her eyes for what I was about to ask, “Why did you call Jimmy…and not me?” I asked feeling hurt. I thought we started something. Could I be wrong? She sighed and leaned forward towards me. “The truth?” she asked, I chuckled “It would help” I said with a smile as I looked into her eyes.

“The truth is…I’ve been avoiding you” she said as she looked away. I frowned at this, “Why?” I asked a simple word that could have devastating results. “Because….the morning after the party…I realized that I wasn’t ready to date yet and I didn’t want to hurt you. It was just too hard calling you and saying that I wasn’t ready to go out yet” she said still avoiding my eyes.

“Why? Would you rather date Brian?” I asked defensively. She looked up in shock, “I never said that” she said with a frown of her own. I stood up enraged, she could have just said that she didn’t wasn’t to date me, but she lets me believe that I had a chance and then here she is at Brian’s house making it seem like they were already a couple. But then she calls Jimmy of all people and asks for his help. I really was confused. “I don’t know what game your playing Shy…but I’m out” I said as I left the house slamming the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
.....I AM SO SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES! But good news i just finished midterms and I'm as free as a bird! So here's an update i hope you like! Don't worry I'll update soon and check out my other stories! Comments make me happy and write!

Over and Out Captain!!!