Status: R.I.P Jimmy....We'll miss you..

Don't Say You Love Me

Breakfast

Shilo’s P.O.V

I finally finished the Pancakes and called everyone in to eat. I had put out everything for a balanced nutritional breakfast. I don’t think it’s what they normally eat but what else do you serve rock stars? Everyone came running in happily. Val and her sister Michelle came in last. I noticed as Michelle walked in that she gave me a glare.

What the hell did I do to her? “mmmmhh, Shy dis is amasin” said Matt with his mouth full of pancakes. “Try swallowing and saying that again” I said with a laugh. I sat down in between Matt and Johnny and began to eat. Matt swallowed loudly, “I said that it’s amazing” he said as he shoveled more food into his mouth. Murmurs of agreement were heard threw out the table. I shyly looked down at my food and began to eat.

Johnny’s P.O.V

This has got to be the funniest fucking thing I have ever seen. I swear when I saw how Brian, Zacky and Jimmy were looking at Shilo and how Matt looked like he was about to tear them all a new one I almost shit myself. It was so hilarious.

I did think Shilo was cute but I have Lacy and I love her so I didn’t really care. But the guys looked at her like a prize. I looked around the table and saw the guys watching Shilo as she shyly ate her food. Just then I got a stroke of genius. “Hey Shilo do you have a boyfriend?” at this all the guys heads shot up in hope.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. I looked at Shilo expectantly waiting for her to answer my question. She looked up a little startled that I was talking to her. “Oh, um no I don’t” she said with a blush, “Really?” said Zacky Brain and Jimmy all at the same time. I looked at them and almost chocked with laughter they were all glaring at each other. Let’s face it they all wanted her the moment they saw her.

Matt’s P.O.V

I’m going to kill them, all of them. Why the fuck did Johnny have to ask her that? Now they’ll be after her for sure knowing she doesn’t have a boyfriend. I don’t trust any of them with her. They’ll fuck anything with a skirt and a pulse. They’ve had more ass in one week then a toilet seat at a party.

Shilo was my sister and my parents trust me to look after her and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. “Oh Shilo we have to get you someone. Why don’t you come with us to the club tonight? I’m sure there’ll be a lot of Hott guys” said Lacy. God was she in on this with Johnny? Before I could even say anything, Val had to butt in.

Don’t get me wrong I love her with all of my heart but sometimes she really needs to think about things. “Ya I mean you probably haven’t even seen Huntington plus you can’t stay home alone so come on” said Val. Shilo smiled and nodded her head. I love making Shilo happy but this was conflicting with my big brother instincts.

Zacky’s P.O.V

Yes! We’re going out tonight. That means that I can get Shilo alone and make my move. Maybe I could persuade her to go out for some ice cream with me? I could have Val distract Matt. But that leaves Jimmy and Brian. Well… I could get Michelle to keep Brian busy. But that leaves Jimmy. I guess I’ll think of something when I get there. I looked at her as she finished eating her food. She was so cute. She tried to avoid eye contact with us because she was shy. She really is something.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! I'm going to try and write for my other stories today! So please comment the story is off to a great start so far!

Over and Out Captain!!!