Why Would He Believe in Me?

Run For The Hills.

The night is excruciatingly cold. When I wake up, I have to rub my legs to un-freeze them. I’m so painful, I can barely walk. I fall out the car as I open the door, and roll on the road.
I claw my phone out of my pocket. No bars. Still. Fucking hell!!
I get up slowly, growling in pain. I lean back into the car.

“Matt? Mathew? Get up.” I shake him, he just mumbles something about bacon and brushes my hand off his shoulder. I give up and move on to Oli. “Oli? Let’s get going” He mumbles too. Sounds more like fuck.

Now what? Hmmm.

“BEEEEEP”

“ARGHHH! WE’RE UNDER ATTACK! BOMB?!” Matt yells, bashing his head on the door before falling out the car. Okay, beeping the horn was a bit mean, he had did have head resting on it. Oh well. Mess-with-me!

“What the hell!” Oli growled, through gritted teeth.

“We have to go” I mumble, suddenly shy.

“Brutal” He says, shaking his head.

The guys take half an hour before they are ready to go. They are stiff too, and Matt almost resorted to eating grass. I stopped him.
We set off, as fast as we could, going in any direction. Oli drove, he had put up a good fight as why he shouldn’t. He didn’t want to have to look at himself in the mirror because he looked ‘proper rough’ but Matt just refused due to ‘mal-nutrition’. He claimed he was starting to bloat which was a sign on mal-nutrition. Oliver claimed he was just fat. Harsh!

“OH MY GOD! PULL OVER!” I screech. “I just saw a signpost!” I beam, it’s the first glimmer of hope I’ve had in two days!

“I didn’t know we were playing I-spy” matt mumbles. “No fair-”

I hop out the car before it’s even completely still.

The A1121 to Boston.

“Boston. I drove us to America?” Matt asks hopefully.

Oliver hands me the map. Turns out, we are further away from Scotland than when we started, and only about an hour from Sheffield.

“Shall we just give up? The man will be gone?” I asks. Before I finish his phone rings.

“You got it? Its nice? That’s great. Yeh, we’re lost. Yeh. We’re on our way. We’re…not too bad. Hungry. Yeh. He thinks we’re in America. She’s grumpy. Okay. See you this evening.” He hangs up “Lets go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Ideas? Thanks !! XD