Why Would He Believe in Me?

I feel The Malice In My Veins.

“What’cha up to today then love?” He says in his usual, seductive drawl.

“Er, I, um..” PATHETIC! “I think me and Tom are going to do something…”

“Wicked, I’ll join. Lets go!”

Shit. I know Tom won’t be happy. Why do I feel bad though? It’s not my fault. Their brothers and all…I try to un-guilt myself. It’s no use though.

“Hey Thomas!” Oli calls in a Tom and Jerry style way. “Pheonixx tells me we’re going out today?!”

Tom says nothing. He just shoots me daggers. Knew it! Why? Why is Tom mad at me? And come to think of it, why is Oliver pinning it on me? I didn’t exactly invite him…

“Where shall we go?”

We decide to head into town, to have a look around. Its chilly out, so we all wrap up. Its awkward, neither of them will talk. Tom is in a huff, hands balled into fist’s, walking three strides ahead of us. Oliver is next to me, his steps are light, he almost looks as if he’s going to start skipping and singing nursery rhymes, accept for all the tattoo’s…
I walk next to him, nervously. My heart thumping double speed. I watch my breath as I exhale, its like a little puff of smoke. It reminded me suddenly of when me and Tom were kids, walking to school in the winter. We must have been in about year four. His mom, Carol, was walking us to school because there was snow everywhere and it was dangerous to drive. Me and Tom ran off from her and made snow angels in the middle of the road, and threw snowballs at the teachers as they got out of their cars. Then we pretended to smoke, holding our fingers to our mouths like we were holding cigarettes and exhaling the mist.

When we get to the shop’s, the boys buy a load of crap. Junk food, booze, fags, crappy horror films and other such things. Turns out Shayleigh, Lee and Matt.K had brought the food supplies. They pay and we leave and head out, back to the lodge. They both walk extremely fast, leaving me almost jogging behind them. We get home in a record time of 29 minutes, un-like the 42 it had taken to get there (yes I timed, im cool). When we finally get in, my chest is heaving, im straight up to my room, straight into my handbag, inhaler, straight out. Fuckers.
I collapse flat out on my bed, feeling like someone has stabbed me. Man, I’m so outta shape!

I hear the door open, and look up. Tom enters the room, looking at me sympathetically. I roll my eyes and lay my head back down again. I can’t be bothered with him. He had his choice, he chose to strop.
When you imagine meeting up with someone after a long time you expect everything to just pour out and then to be fine, like nothing had ever happened. This, was far from that.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone has more appropriate chapter titles I'd be sooo greatful. Obv. BMTH lyrics tho :P :)