Why Would He Believe in Me?

So Don't Close Your Eyes, Not Just Yet.

Both the Matt’s leave, so I turn to go, then realize, Curtis is still there.

“Curtis, lets go.” I smile politely, nervous as I haven’t spoken to him much.

“I can’t. Its too cold. Im only wearing pants!”

“Oh, well, come and get some clothes”

“I cant get out of bed! You’ll have to pass them to me”.

I look at him. Is he serious? He just nod’s towards my suitcase. I growl and pick up some jeans and a shirt and pass them to him, reluctantly. I wouldn’t of done it but I could feel the tension between Shayleigh and Lee and their want for us to leave.

“I can’t put them on without pants!”

“But you just said you were already wearing pants!”

“Yeh, but I need clean ones! Go wench!”

“Are you serious?! Oh my GOD!!!” I walk over to the suitcase and look at it for a few minutes. “Euw euw EUW!!” I pick a pair of pants up, between my thumb and index finger, and hold them away from my face. I take a few steps then fling them at him, wiping my hand on my pajama bottoms.

“Don’t be pathetic!” He laughs. I go to leave. “Wait no! These are the brutally itchy ones!” He calls.

“SHUT-UP!” I call, leaving anyway.

As I wander out, I bump into Tom. He appears to blush a little, when I hurry over to him. Maybe it was just the light…

“Hey, what’s going on then?” I ask softly.

He tilt’s his head down and fiddles with his hair a bit, giving a small shrug in reply. I decide not to press the issue, I wasn’t there so I don’t know what went down. I just hope he hasn’t ruined it for Shayleigh. She really likes Lee, and I know they haven’t known each other long, but im not one to say anything about that!

I follow him downstairs and to the breakfast table, where Matt.K, Matt.N and Oliver are sat. Matt K is tucking into his cereal, Matt N is picking out all the broken ones and Oliver is just staring, angrily into his, as if they had in some way, deeply insulted him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it's okay =]