Why Would He Believe in Me?

I refuse to close my eyes.

Curtis soon joins us at the table. I pour my cereal into the bowl.

“Curtis, could you pass me the milk?” I ask.

He looks at me, through his hair, for a few minutes, then furrows his brow.

“Weeeeeell, I could. I mean, it would be possible. But seeing as I was given itchy pants to wear, it would cause me great discomfort. So, nahh, I don’t think I will.” He replies smugly.

I look at him in shock for a few moments. “Curtis, please?” But he’s being serious.

The milk is helpfully positioned in between Curtis and Oliver, so there’s no hope of getting. I can tell by the satisfied look on Oliver’s face I have no hope of getting it passed off him. He looks ecstatic that Curtis has refused.
So, I have to get up and walk round the table to get it. It’s not much, and im not being lazy, but im just worried now. If Oliver gets something against me, will he turn the rest of them against me? I’m stuck in the middle of no where here, I don’t want to be here with a bunch of people who hate me.

Next to come down is Lee, I look up, in anticipation, and can relax when is see Shayleigh trailing behind, holding his hand.

“Right, time for practice.” Oliver announces, as a statement, rather than question.

“Aw come on, im starved” Lee says going to sit down, but Oliver stops him.

“No. Now. I’ve waited for you and your bird to sort things out, that’s enough.”

They all head down into the basement that holds all the recording equipment. Shayleigh decides she needs a bath because she feels all ‘grimey’ (must of got that off Lee) from the snow yesterday.
That leaves me and Tom, which for some reason, leaves a nervous feeling in my stomach.

“Um…What shall we do?” I ask, suddenly shy.

“Hmmm, I believe we have un-finished gaming business? You used to always beat me, but im way better now!”

“What, because you had nothing better to do than play xbox when I left!” I smile, relaxing a little.

***

He hasn’t improved. I mean, he’s good, but I still win 5 outta 7 races. That’s when Shayleigh comes downstairs. She stands behind the couch.

“Wanna play?” I offer.

She blushes. “I’ll try, im no good though”

Tom looks a little annoyed but they soon get into it, her covering his eyes in an attempt to win. That’s when I hear the door behind me, and turn to see Oliver.

“Im starved, what’s in the fridge?” He asks, heading into the kitchen and opening it.

I follow him, slowly. I stand behind him, and stupidly, my stomach rumbles. This makes him laugh and me blush, a lot.

“Hmm, nothing for me. You want a sausage roll?” He asks.

“Im a vegetarian” I mumble.

“Oh my god? You fucking serious?”. I nod. “Me too! Lets go to town and get lunch!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for delay, firework night, then i went to see Finch, then collage taster days. Soo busy. Hope this is okay. Thank you for your comments! They make me determinded to post =] (crappy title)