Why Would He Believe in Me?

You've got a mouth like a razor-blade.

I was so cold and stiff I decided to take a shower before going downstairs. It didn’t cross my mind when I made this decision that there were only two bathrooms. The one up here with a bath, and the downstairs one, with an apparently occupied shower…

I lathered the shampoo up in my palms and squeezed it through my shoulder length hair. I say shoulder long, it was getting longer. Too long. I should get it cut soon... I leant back and washed the shampoo out and applied the ‘revitalizing’ shampoo Shayleigh had made me buy to ‘revive’ my overly straightened hair. I twisted my hair into a knot and relaxed. It had to be left in for 4 minutes.
I was startled my a sharp rapping on the door. For a moment I thought I’d imagined it and rested my head back down but then it sounded again. I sat up.

“Hello?”

“I need a wee ! Let me it!”

It was Curtis.

“I cant! Im in the bath! Use the other loo”

“I cant! It already has a three person cue, and Tom’s showering. He could be ages!”
He had a point there. Tom had a habit of bathing for over an hour! I sighed frustrated. He began to bang on the door again. Louder and louder.

“OKAY! okay! Gimmi two seconds!” I yell dunking my head under and vigorously scrubbing the clingy conditioner out of my hair. Even under the water, his bangs were audible. Someone stop him! It was as if god (if there was one) had heard me. A split second after I thought it, the noise stopped.
I finished washing the conditioner out, best I could, before wrapping huge towel around my dripping body. I unlocked the door and Curtis came bursting in and began to pee before I was even out!
It was then I realized it wasn’t god who’d shut Curtis up. It had been Oliver. (Same dif?). I shuddered as he looked my up and down. I pulled the towel tighter around myself.

“Nice babe. Looking gooood” He winked.

“Go away Oliver!” I said, trying to sound angry.

“If there’s anything you want, just ask. Im here, for you” He said, cockily. I shuddered again, self-consciousness setting in as he continued to stare at me.

“No. Please piss off” I mutter trying to get around him to my room, but he bars my way.

“Honey, where you going? I only want some fun”

I was not prepared to let him manipulate me. I was strong enough to stick up for myself, against him. I shoved past him, my shoulder collided with his firmly, knocking my breath away but I continued past him.

“You shouldn’t of done that.” I heard him warn me but I just hurried into my room and shut the door quick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone that use to read and has come back ! =]