Why Would He Believe in Me?

There's nothing new in dying now.

I pulled on some underwear and pair of skinnies, a shirt and a hoodie as quickly as I could, ignoring the fact that I was still soaking wet. When I was the done, I left the room quickly. I flew down the stairs at top speed, and out the front door before anyone could really notice.
The snow was not just a thin layer of ice but it still soaked threw my jeans in second when I sat down, back a against a tree. I pulled my knees up, wrapping my arms tightly around them and resting my chin. Thin wet tears began to trickle down my cheeks. I didn’t know why. I knew I was being overly sensitive. I just couldn’t help it.
AT first, I was shivering violently. The cold felt like it was gripping at my bones, crushing them tightly. I felt like I was being repetitively stabbed. This pain didn’t last all that long though. After a while, I went numb. I just ached from head to toe. This ache though, was easier to ignore. I didn’t realize it start to get dark, although, maybe it had been darkish the whole time? I was fairly deep into the forest?

I was there for what felt to me like days. I think I sort of lost track of time. The whole time, my mind was busy, working double speed, debating what to do. Most of the time, I argued in my head, but occasionally I found myself mumbling aloud. I must of looked like a mad man.
Finally, I made my decision. Knots tightened in my stomach with nerve, but I did gain a strange sense of relief.
It felt like I had been frozen in a block of ice. As I tried to get up, to go back to the house, immense pain struck me, in all my joints. I tried again, in my mind, getting up and walking. But nothing happened. I struggled and found myself out of breath. It was then I realized how heavy my eyelids had began to feel. I couldn’t lift them after they closed. Then; I gave up trying.
>
>
>
>
>
>
“She’s coming around!”

A dim light forced it was through my eyelids as I tried to force them open, although they felt stapled shut. It stung at first and my eyes watered. I tried to focus on he face in front but the only thing I could see were the bright blue, piercing eyes. They looked anxious, worried.
As I pull my lips apart, I feel all the skin rip.

“Tom?” I mumble in a horse voice that stabs my throat like a razor. I swallow to wet by dry mouth but the saliva feels like pins.

“Phoenixx!” He exclaims, his heavy , hot arms wrap themselves around my body, making me conscious of how badly my back aches. I try and hug him, but my arms are pinned to my sides with blankets.

“What happened?” I manage to breath into his ear.

He stands up. “You only just managed to just about kill yourself! S’all!” he smiles faintly and steps away. “I have to go and have a quick freshen up. I’ve been up hours, with the doctor and I’ve been sweating a river! Im so tired too! I need to wake myself up a bit! The I’ll get us some food. You should get some rest. S’what the doctor said, although I don’t see how. You’ve been practically out cold about twelve hours! The others were exhausted, although im sure they’ll be down soon. Specially Shayleigh! Actually, I think I’ll wake her up after I’ve washed. She’s been dead worried. You’ve got a true friend in her.” He smiled again, taken a breath after his mini speech. “Right then, see you in a bit.” He bent down and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hows that? Just a little action. Bit more next chapter ;) Hope it was okay. I'd appreciate any ideas; I only have a few more chapters planned :P Thanksss