Why Would He Believe in Me?

I got every person I need.

I closed my eyes and tried to relaxed. My throat was killing me, I ached all over and felt boiling hot but couldn’t be arsed to un-wrap all the blankets. Then, I felt something shift on the settee. My eyes flicked open and I looked up. Oliver was leaning no the back of it. As much as he did look like his brother his eyes were very different. They were hazel. A deep greeny brown. But that wasn’t what I meant. They were a lot sadder…
I sat up quickly, ouch, PAIN!

“Oli-” I began but he cut me off instantly.

“Phoenixx, im so sorry. I were drunk, I didn’t mean anything by what I said. I were only kidding. I know it sounder proper brutal and all. Im’a a bit of a prick sometimes, but im truly sorry.”

This stunned me into silence. I blinked a few times, not sure how to reply to this side of him. It was utterly different from the other side.
I had began to name them, Oli was his flirty rock star side. The one that just wanted a laugh, but intimidated the hell out of me. Then Syko, when he was horrible, drunk and stuck up. This must have been Oliver.
Oh god, im going mad. If only my brother could hear me now. Man, now I miss him…

I gave Oli a small smile, now trying to fight back tears and laid back down.

“I am sorry” He said, shocked at my watering eyes.

“Oh no. It’s not your fault. don’t worry. Im just…Home sick.”

“Ahh, missing your parent?”

“No. Just my brother.”

He sits on the armchair across from me, and puts the telly on quietly. I feel more relaxed around him in this mood and I soon drift back to sleep. I think I slept for a long time. It was either long of short because it was dark outside, but it felt long.
All the guys were around me and when she sees me, Shayleigh jumps straight over and wraps her arms tightly around my neck and kisses me on the cheek.

“I cant believe you! Im always telling you to look after yourself! The you go and do this! I was so scared! Don’t ever do it again!”

I laugh and hug her back gently.

Then I feel another set of arms. Matt Nicholls.

“don’t suffocate her!” I hear Tom yell, and I laugh. For the first time in a while. Then I begin to re-think my decision to leave. What’s there left for me in Sheffield. Everything that was there is here now. Maybe everything is going to be okay?
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought Oliver was seeming too mean. I hope not! :D Comment?