Why Would He Believe in Me?

You took what you wanted and left.

I was so bored. Ever since I’d apparently killed myself, id been wrapped up and either in bed or on the sofa. We’d been here nearly two weeks now. Everyone was getting on well (Especially Lee and Shayleigh) and just, nothing was really happening. We had another two weeks left until we were to head back home to Sheffield (I love being able to call it home again). I hoped the drive back wouldn’t be like the one up here! God that seemed like ages ago.

“For people like you, there is no such thing as an early grave
you wanted to gut my dreams 'til I was empty, and show everyone my remains.
And After Everything you put me through, I should of FUCKING PISSED ON YOU”

I nodded and hit the recording button to stop it. Oli came out of the glass booth, grinning. I nodded and hit the play back. Man, I was becoming a bit of a wiz with the recording equipment.
I’d started hanging around with Oliver down in the studio, this was when he was at his happiest. Sometimes I’d record him, just screaming ideas and rhyming possible things to go onto the album. Sometimes we’d go over lyrics. Sometimes we’d just jam together on guitars. Matt.N would sometimes join us and play drums. I was getting to know him, the real him. Although he was grumpy, id never of seen him as sad. But he was. He talked about girls a lot, but not about being happy with them. About how they used him, and how he just fell for it every time.

“-Then she just told everyone about it. Saying it was crap and stuff. They think I don’t have any feeling’s innit. I am bloody human.” He looked down, hiding behind his fringe a bit and picking at the peeling carpet with his shoe. “They forget that.”

“Maybe its just the girls you chose” I suggest quietly.

“Yeh. I guess so. But they all seem different.”

“Maybe, you should stay in a relationship for a bit before sex?”

“I know, I know. But when they are there, all like-” I cut him off before it gets awkward.

“Okay yeh I don’t want to know about it” I laugh softly. He chuckles to and nods. He looks up from the floor and at me. Our eyes meet and stay there fro a bit. Then he smiles again.

“I can see why Tom like to have you around. Your great to talk to” he says, exhaling nervously.

Then he breaks our little chance and goes over to his notebook and picks up the pen and begins scribbling again. I pick up the acoustic that’s leaning up against the wall and begin to strum a bit. I started playing when I moved to America to pass the time, so im self taught, and proper crap, but its fun sometimes. I think my playing drastically improved whilst I was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing much here, just setting stuff up..
btw, people should add me as a friend? :)