Why Would He Believe in Me?

(We) drank 'til there was nothing left.

His hand ran up my back and entangled itself into my hair. He held my head firmly to his, so I couldn’t brake away. His lips molded themselves against mine as the kiss deepened. I ran my fingers through his dark brown, almost black hair. When he broke away from the kiss, he continued to hold me closely to his chest. I could feel his heart pattering, I hoped he couldn’t feel mine and it’s double speed.
We danced and drank, arms around each other, hugging, hand and hand. We just stayed close the whole time. I should of known what I was doing was wrong but the alcohol had messed with my thinking. No excuse I know..

“Im tired now.” I announced to Oli happily. “I really must go to bed”.

“Okay then, me too” He grinned cheekily.

“Your tired too?”

“No, but I must ‘go to bed’”.

I honestly didn’t realise what he meant. I followed him upstairs in a haze of lights, music and alcohol. I was getting a bit of a headache. Everything was spinning. I tried to get my pajama’s and change. Oliver offered to help me but I couldn’t change. Then he started kissing me again. We fell onto the bed. I ad butterflies trying to break free out of my stomach. I had been wondering what this would be like ever since I first met him.
I was on top of him, his hands were wandering but I could hardly tell what was going on. I was excited, but then I started to feel ill. My stomach was no longer doing summersaults, I just felt like a was gonna hurl. I didn’t want this to happen like this. I wasn’t sure about this, and I should be. I feel my eyes well up a bit. Why am I getting so upset? Oliver fucking Sykes? And me?

Then the door opens. I look up. It’s Tom!

I jump up but he screams a few obscenities and leaves, slamming the door. I fling it open and run after him. Im only half dressed and I cant see properly. My legs are shaking and suddenly cant hold me weight.

“Tom?!” My voice is wobbly and I can feel myself sway.

“Phoenixx it’s aright!” Oli calls, grabbing me before a fall down the stairs and black-out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was weird to write :P I dont like it but its just a filler really. ?? =]