Why Would He Believe in Me?

We've Fallen Apart.

That morning, I lay in bed long after I woke up. I stayed there long after Shay left too. She left to go and say goodbye to Bring Me The Horizon. But I didn’t want to. I stayed in bed until Tom came round.

“Nic, Your still my best friend. Even though I think you have a horrible taste in men. Even though I’ve warned you, and you’ve ignored me/ Even though I know he’s going to break your heart and im going to have to list-”

“Tom! It’s okay. I don’t love him” I laugh at him and the smile I see spreading across his face. “I was just drunk. Honest”.

I guess, I always knew that the move back to Sheffield would never be particularly easy, but I guess it went pretty well. I got some new experiences and after everything, I got Tom back. I mean, I do still like Oliver. It doesn’t feel like just a crush, it honestly doesn’t. When I was with him, I felt the most alive I’ve ever felt. But for now, I just have to put those feeling behind me and be happy with what I’ve got.

Me and Tom spend the rest of the day just chilling out and playing video games. That evening, as im falling asleep, face pressed to his chest, his chest vibrating as he jokes with Shay, its almost too easy to pretend I’d never left.

-THE END

*Preview.

I bit my lip hard, swallowing the lump in my throat. I could feel tears watering in my eyes again, but I just blinked them back and forced a smile. She grinned at my, perfectly innocently but something about the way she did it made it somewhat smug. As if she was inside my head and knew how I was feeling.
I hated the looks everyone gave me. Why would no one just tell me how they felt? They just left me trying to decipher their stares. SJ’s bragging glare, Toms sympathetic watch, Oli’s guilty blink. But what did it mean?

I had to leave, I felt like such an idiot being in a room with the two of them. He’d told me we could ‘pick up where we left off’ but I knew it was all just talk now. Now Oli was back with SJ.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, its finished at last :P I got a bit bored. Im about to start a new story which i'll start posting before the sequal stars. I'll either do Escape the Fate or Paramore? Which would be better??
And ive had such a shitty weekend, so if anyone can cheer me up? =] x