Why Would He Believe in Me?

Close Your Eyes. Pray For Plagues.

I see the front door, time to leave? I ask myself. Then I see that Matt kid by the door and change directions. I recognize Matt too. He definitely went to my old school. He used to always be in a lot of trouble. Im sure he was nice enough but I was not up for anything tonight, not even a laugh.

My heart was still racing, Had he seen me? I hoped not.

I turn back around, just to see Tom coming out of the room we had just been in. I hurry into the room next to me. It’s the kitchen. I rest my head on the counter, heart racing. Why was I running away. Why was I hiding from this? This was what I wanted, right? For things to get back to how they were before I’d left. Back when I was happy. But was I Happy?

God, I spent to much time questioning stuff!!

“Nic?” I’m disturbed. I look up, almost having a heart attack thinking that it might be Tom But it’s not. It’s Shay. She looks happy, Lee has his arm around her. I’m glad he didn’t ditch her when we got in her.
“What’s wrong?” She asks. “You seem all distressed”.

Too right I was.

I shook my head, for lack of words. In the five minutes I’d been aware that Tom was at this very party, I hadn’t been able to think straight, a growing lumping in my throat. My mouth seemed stuck together.

“S’all right love. Wanna ride home? Im sure I can find someone willing who isn’t drunk” Lee smiles sympathetically. That’s when I realize who he is. He was one of Tom’s older brothers mates. He looks at me, and recognizes me too. “Pheonixx?”

I blush deeply.

“What are you doing here? Ooh, Tom. I’ll go get Tom. He’ll be so happy. TOM!” He yells, heading for the door.

“N-no stop. I can’t” I say but he’s left the room and I hear Tom reply.

Right Nic, you have about 5 seconds to compose yourself. It all comes down to this…

“Fucking Hell”

I turn. He’s there. Less than a foot away. He blue eyes confused, his nose slightly wrinkled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mibba is so hard. I was gonna give up and post on Quizilla but if i wanna be a journelist, i need the disaplin. If you see mistakes could you tell me, because i dont know whats wrong :P And thank you for subscribing ! :D