I Can't Let Go of This Love

Caught In The Rain

Kira POV

I sat the plates of food in front of Brandon and October before sitting in the seat next to them, they ate quietly, glancing around the kitchen every so often. Matt’s eyes caught my own, his smile lightened up my day but had a way of darkening it when the images from that magazine came in to my mind. I frowned feeling a pain in my stomach, placing my hand over it, I breathed deeply, though it was doing nothing for the pain. I moaned as the pain got worse, catching Matt’s attention as he rose from his seat.

“Are you okay?” Matt asked, I shook my head vigorously and exhaled.

“What does it look like?” I snapped, Matt sighed before taking my arm and helping me to the car, “What are you doing?” I asked, my head was spinning as he closed the car door, ignoring my question and walked back into the house to get the kids. He strapped them into their car seats before he joined me in the front and started the car. I groaned as I felt the baby’s frantic kicking against my stomach. “Hurry Matt,” I practically whispered, he nodded and began to drive faster, Brandon squealed from the back seat, he always liked cars.

“Stay in your seat,” Matt demanded as Tobi tried to free herself from her car seat.

“But I want to be with mommy,” she stated, I smiled before trying my best to turn and look at her.

“You’ll see me once we’re out of the car,” I told her, she grinned and nodded before sitting back in the seat as she began to look out the window. I looked ahead of me and noticed the hospital in the distance.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Matt pulled into the car park, he let the kids out before helping me out of the car. Tobi held her brothers hand as Matt brought us in the direction of the emergency room. Once inside, Mat began to yell for help ad we were soon approached by two nurses and a doctor, one of the nurse was pushing a wheel chair over. After they got Kira to sit down, they began to push her in to a room.

“Matt,” she yelled, “Don’t leave me,” she begged, her voice held panic, I stood quickly and took the kids hand before following after Kira. When I entered the room, they had already got her on a bed and were they already had the ultrasound machine ready. Kira gripped my hand nervously as they spread the gel on her swollen stomach. The heart beat was heard but it sounded weak. The doctors face was grim as her looked at us.

“We have to perform an emergency C-Section,” the doctor stated, my face dropped.

“But I’m only eight months,” Kira exclaimed as panic set in and my worst fears were only getting worse and worse as the minutes passed. The prepared Kira for surgery and left me as I called the guys and Kira and My family’s. my heart was shattering into a million tiny pieces at all the thoughts of what could go wrong during the C-Section went through my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the delay but a couple of weeks ago I went to see Fall out Boy, and I have been sick since the day before Halloween. I'm getting better so will hopefully be updating more soon!

I want 6 comments please!