I Can't Let Go of This Love

Home at Last

Matt POV

I smiled and took Seb from Kira’s arms, he wiggled around a little before closing his eyes and going back to sleep. Kira smiled up at me as she held the Brandon and Octobers hands, they looked up at her expectantly but she just frowned.

“I can’t pick you guys up,” she stated as she led them into the house, “Go upstairs and get ready for bed, I’ll be up in a few minutes.” the kids nodded and ran up the stair. Kira sighed and walked towards the couch before sitting down and leaning back into the cushions on the couch. My eyes flickered down to Seb who was still fast asleep, I smiled as I kissed his forehead before passing him to Kira.

“I’ll go put them to bed, you relax,” I said as I headed for the stair, taking them two at a time, I soon reached the top.

“Goodnight Daddy,” October said through a yawn, I kissed her cheek and pulled her blankets up around her, she snuggled into the warmth of her bed, I smiled and headed for the door, flicking the light off as I left. I walked into Brandon’s room and saw him already asleep, lying on his tummy with his face to the side. I grinned and pulled his blankets over him and then left the room.

When I arrived back downstairs, Kira was asleep with Seb asleep on her chest, I smiled and lifted Seb, bringing him upstairs and laying him in his cot before heading back downstairs to get Kira. She was still sleeping when I got down to her, I frowned at the thought of waking her and simply carried her up the stairs and into our room, I gently placed her on the bed. Kissing her forehead as I turned on the baby monitor and got in to bed next to Kira. I wrapped my arm around her waist and buried my face into her hair and breathed in her scent as I fell into a peaceful sleep.

*********************

I groaned as Seb’s cries came through the monitor, my peaceful sleep had ended as I rolled out of bed, careful not to wake Kira, and headed for the nursery. When I got to Seb, his face was red from crying and he was staring at me with wide, still blue, eyes. I lifted him from the cot and held him close to me as I headed downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing the pre-made bottle and heating it. Seb stared at me with what seemed to be knowing eyes.

“Its been a long time since I made a bottle,” I stated as I nodded, as I grabbed the warm bottle and made sure it was the right temperature before sitting down to feed Seb. Seb sucked on the bottle as i took the chance to finally look around my home, i sighed in content before looking doen at Seb. This little guy saved my family and my relationship with Kira. i kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want some comments please! I hope you like and I know its be ages but I've been busy getting ready for christmas.