I Can't Let Go of This Love

Help

READ AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE

Kira POV

When I arrived at my moms house, I was so relieved to see her waiting for me, I parked the car and rushed to get out. Once out of the car, I rushed to hug her tightly, feeling extremely emotional and in need of a hug. My mom pulled back and looked at my face, tears were falling from my eyes and cascading down my cheeks as she began to wipe the tears away.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” mom asked quickly, I shook my head and looked at her.

“I can’t take it anymore mom, I feel like a terrible mom,” I cried out through sobs as I buried my face in her shoulder.

“Your not a terrible mom, your amazing. What’s got you feeling like this?” she asked, her expression was one of worry as she held my face between her hands before pulling back and leading me into the house. After we both collapsed on the couch and I had calmed down slightly, I turned to look at her.

“For the past couple of weeks, I have felt extremely emotional all the time and I have been having weird feelings about Seb,” I admitted, feeling relief after the load was taken off my shoulders.

“What do you mean?” she asked, I shrugged and looked away, trying to avoid the question knowing that it would only lead to more tears. Tears I knew would be of frustration and anger at myself for not feeling like Seb’s mother, from not seeing him like how I saw Tobi and Brandon.

“I feel distant from Seb, like his not mine,” I choked out as sobs wracked my body causing my breathing to become laboured. I felt an arm wrap around me as I was pulled against my mom’s side, this gave me a small amount of comfort.

“This isn’t your fault, I think you should see a doctor,” Mom suggested, I shrugged.

“Anything to help,” I said, mom nodded with a smile and stood up.

“Go lie down while I call the doctor,” she stated before leaving the room and heading in the direction of the house phone. I sighed and stood quickly and walked up the stairs and headed for my new room at the end of the hall. When I entered the room, I saw that everything was the same as how I left it only the bed had be freshened up and looked so inviting as my body grew even more tired as I just looked at the bed. Once I had laid on the ed, I felt my eyes begin to droop as I closed them and was quickly lulled to sleep.

***********************************

“Post natal depression?” I asked the doctor, unsure of what I had heard, she nodded quickly with a smile on her face.

“You have all the symptoms, I know how you must be feeling but all you need is rest and fresh air whenever possible, you will feel happier and healthier soon, just remember that your not alone, you have a very supportive husband and great friends, don’t be afraid to ask for help,” she stated with a smile. I felt my worries begin to ease after hearing her say this. I had help I just needed to ask for it. After the doctor had finished talking I shook her hand, thanked her before leaving her office and heading out to my mother who was waiting patiently in the waiting room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the long wait but I was extremely disappointed by the small amount of comments that I recieved for the last update. I have been trying really hard to write this story, and I am aware that this update is short and not very good but I can't help that I have no inspiration. I would love to continue with this story as I really enjoy writing it but i am too disappointed to write and I feel that this will be the last update unless things change and I begin to get comments. I'm sorry about all the trounble this has caused and I thank and admire the few who have commented and read this story.