I Can't Let Go of This Love

Girl I Know

Matt POV

I let out a frustrated sob when Kira hung up, I needed her and the kids. I hated what I had done to her but I wanted her to listen to me, to hear me out. I turned around, rubbing my face and saw the woman from before sitting on the bed, she wasn’t here for the reasons that Kira had thought. She was an old friend, but I knew that if I had said that to Kira, she’d have thought I was lying.

“Why did you call me that?” I questioned her, she shrugged.

“It’s no secret why you brought me here,“ she said, I shook my head.

“It’s not like that,” I admitted, her face fell, and she immediately got up from the bed. She headed for the door and I knew that I shouldn’t have stopped her, but I did. “Wait,” I said and she turned to look at me.

“Matt, I know that what we did was wrong, you’re a married man but I never stopped loving you, I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you,” she said and I found myself sighing.

“Amanda, you need to stop, we went out for a few months, I never loved you, I love Kira and I may have lost her and my kids and it breaking my heart,” I stated as I felt tears come to my eyes. Her face quickly grew angry.

“You didn’t have a problem bringing me back here,” she exclaimed as she yanked the door open and left. I choked on a sob as I sat on my bed, face in my hands. I don’t know how long I was sitting there before I heard the door being knocked on. Brian soon entered, he looked as pissed of at me as I felt.

“What the hell were you thinking?” he yelled at me, I shrugged, “Were you even thinking at all? You’re an idiot, Emilie is gone home to comfort your wife,” Brian said, still fuming.

“I wasn’t thinking, I love Kira, I really do. It was just a moment of weakness.” I cried out but Brian seemed to be deafened by his anger.

“Well you screwed yourself over, Kira won’t take that excuse, she won’t even give you the time of day,” Brian said as he sat next to me.

“Do you not think that I know that,” I gritted out, through clenched teeth.

“You only have yourself to blame, you have to try to get Kira to talk to you, this is going to be harder than the when she found out about the bet,” Brian stated, I nodded and told Brian that I needed to be alone. He got up and left, I headed over to my cell phone and dialled the house number, it was unplugged, I sighed and left a message.

“Baby, please call me, I need to talk to you, I need to explain everything. I can’t live without you and I can’t let you go.” I hung up and threw my phone on the bed before going into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want at least 4 more comments or no update and I'm being serious!