I Can't Let Go of This Love

Flash

Kira POV

I smiled as I watched Tobi as she stood on the couch, she was singing into the camera that was being held by my hand. I couldn’t believe Matt was missing this, she was singing her heart out. It almost brought a tear to my eye, when I saw her, knowing that she got that talent from Matt. When she was finished the song, she bowed.

“Rock on,” she yelled into the camera, I laughed at the look on her, the video camera in my hand shook as I continued to laugh. She jumped off the couch and was soon by my side. She looked at me.
“Did I do good mommy?” she asked, I looked down on her and nodded, she grinned widely.

“Come on, we better get dinner,” I stated as I took their hand and lead them into the kitchen. I began to make them their dinner. When it was ready I place the plates in front of them, they smiled and began to eat, the sauce getting all over their face, I giggled and sat down at the table with my plate and began to eat.

“Daddy’s come home soon,” Tobi stated, she smiled widely, I nodded but felt my heart ache with the thought of seeing his face. “Can we play outside?” Tobi asked, I nodded and she took Brandon’s hand before running outside, I smiled and began to clean up the plates. I began to wash them as the phone rang. I dried my hand and walked over to the phone, Jimmy’s number showed on caller ID, smiling I answered.

“Hello,” I said,

“Hey, how are you?” Jimmy asked, I sighed.

“I’m better, thanks,” I answered. “tell Matt that the kids are fine and healthy,” I said, he said he would and I said I had to get back to cleaning, when I hung up the phone, I felt eyes on me, glancing around the house, I saw a photographer outside the window, screaming, I pulled the curtains and headed over to the backdoor and called the kids inside.

Taking them upstairs, I changed the kids into their PJ’s and helped them into bed, tucking them in. They both fell asleep as soon as their heads touched the pillows. I smiled and headed into my room, dressed into my PJ’s and climbed into bed. I closed my eyes and felt myself slipping into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting, five comments and I'll update.