If You Don't Listen You're Never Going To Learn

Chapter One

Frank's P.O.V.

'' Oh my God, that has to be the most beautiful man alive! ' I thought to myself as a tall, dark, and amazingly handsome guy walked by.

" Pick your jaw up off the ground, " a cute boy who looked a little younger than me teased. He stuck out his hand to me and said,

" I'm Mikey, and the boy you're staring at is my older brother, Gerard, and he's too straight fro his own good, so sadly you have like zero chance, " Mikey explained, peering over the tops of his glasses.

" Oh, I'm Frankie, and I'm too gay for my own good, and your brother's too cute for his own good. Do you go here to? " I replied, making note to ask him where he got his shoes.

" Ha ha, nice to meet you Frankie, and sadly no, I'm attending collage back home in New Jersey," Mikey said, dancing.

" You're from Jersey?! No fucking way, me too! " I chirped, overjoyed with my new friend.

" Oh my gosh, that's crazy! Man, this is awesome! Do you have a cell so i can, like , text or call you sometime? " Mikey said, dancing in a childish yet semi-hardcore fashion.

" Yeah dude, I do! Here let me write it down the number down for you, " i said scribbling down my number, extremely happy with myself.

" Oh, and I'll tell Gee how awesome you are, you never know, you may just be the boy to turn him gay! " Mikey sang, just as Mr. Tall, dark, and so damn handsome walked up behind him.

" Me, gay, what the Hell, Mikey? " Gerard said, in a not so happy voice. He looked even sexier up close.

" Uh, you see, Frankie, he well...." Mikey babbled, his sentences trailing off.

" What you're saying is your new fag friend 'Frankie' has a gay crush on me. right? " Gerard said in a snide voice.

" Yeah, that's what Mikey's saying, you got a trouble with it? " I said trying to sound tough and not freak that he had said my name. Mikey raised his eyebrows at me suspiciously. I gave him a small and quick wink.

" You're almost cool for a fagot, but we aren't friends and I still hate you for being a fag, " Gerard said with a mean snicker. He looked me over then turned to Mikey and said,

" Let's go, " then turned dragging Mikey off with him.

" Bye Mikey, " I said waving at him. He turned and waved and mouthed,

" I'll text you later, " to me.

What a wonderful and strange day I had. I couldn't wait for collage to start! A new crush, new best friend, God collage has even more drama than high school! I couldn't believe what was happening to me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally finished!