If You Don't Listen You're Never Going To Learn

High on Life

The music was loud, the pizza was fresh, and the bong was being passed around until everyone reeked of bong water and weed. Frank was dancing, and waving his hips around like the little princess he was. Gerard was outside of the building, smoking a cigarette.

Once the song was over, Frankie walked over to Mikey, who was eating a slice of veggie lover's pizza. "Hey, where's Gee baby?" Frankie asked. Mikey shrugged his shoulders, and gobbled his pizza.

"He's probably out smoking. I swear, he's not going to be able to sing in a year or so if he keeps that up," Mikey said. There was still pizza grease on his face. Frankie smiled, grabbed a napkin and wiped Mikey's face squeaky clean.

Once he was finished, he continued the conversation. "Gerard sings?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, it's like his dream to be famous for it. He draws too, really talented guy, he just doesn't have any determination," Mikey said. Gerard was walking in closer to the two, but neither Mikey nor Frankie heard.

"That's hot. I would so give my left nut for him to be gay," Frankie told Mikey with an impish grin.

Gerard had never felt more confused. Half of him wanted to go up to Frankie and punch his lights out for saying some fag shit like that. The other half wanted to saunter over to Frankie, kiss him and say, 'you don't have to give up anything for that.' What the hell was going on?