If You Don't Listen You're Never Going To Learn

It Felt So Wrong, It Felt So Right

"Gerard? Are you still awake?" Frank questioned, his voice barely over a whisper.

"Yeah, what's up?" came his muffled reply.

"Well, you see, I think, oh never mind!" Frank hated when he couldn't think of the right words to say. He could hear the perfect words in his mind, but just couldn't get them out of his mouth. He wanted to tell Gerard his theory but he knew that his thought would not make Gerard happy at all.

"Okay, well, good night Frankie," Gerard said, with a hint of puzzle in his tone.

"Wait, uh, Gee, how did you feel earlier when you looked down and saw it was me grinding on you? You didn't freak out or anything, just stared and looked away after a few seconds," Frankie asked precautiously.

"I felt confused, I've been confused for a while now," Gee whispered.

Frank's heart began to race, when he rolled over he saw Gee standing at the side of his bed. As Gerard slowly moved closer, Frank's heart beat faster, he was sure if it raced any quicker, it would burst. Gerard moved closer and closer, Frank's face tilted forward, anticipating what would happen next, the next second Gerard's lips crashed into his and a warm glow fill his body. Our eyes met seconds later, Gerard eyes looked hurt and slightly dazed.

"How did that make feel, Gee?" Frank asked softly.

" It felt wrong, but it felt really right," Gerard said meeting Frank's eyes, "Would you stay here and lay with me tonight? I just want to see how it'd feel to wake up next to you."

"Of course I'd lay with you Gee baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Done babes :D

xoxo
erin leigh bby.