Status: Haven't updated in a while; working on one now

Sometimes a Cancellation Is a Good Thing

Part 5

Once everyone had grabbed their luggage and boarded the train, things went smoothly. Chatting amongst themselves, the girls threw glances towards the boys as they all chatted together. Catching Zacky stare at Jules and then look away, Tasha laughed and covered her mouth once Jules realized what she was doing.

“What are you laughing at?”

“Zacky; he seems to be enamored with you.”

“Please.” Throwing her long hair over her shoulder and waving her hand dismissively in the air, Jules grinned. “He’s just in love with the tits.”

“What man wouldn’t be seeing as you took off the hoodie you had on once we got on this train?”

“Rachel, isn’t it?” Brown eyes sparkling, Jules stared at the woman that nodded. “You need to show off your attributes and you’ll get the same amount of attention.”

Sputtering, Rachel looked back at Jules, a blush creeping up her neck as she heard Brian chuckle across from her. Watching as Jules swiveled to look at him, she sat helpless as a shit-eating grin curved Brian’s thin and expressive lips.

“I can see that you didn’t have to show them off last night.”

“Nope; my imagination served me well on those.” Nodding and grinning even more Brian sat back in his seat and crossed his ankle over his knee. “They lived up to every expectation I had and then some.”

“What did you say, Baker?” Turning to look at Zacky as she had heard him mutter something over the sounds of others in the train car, Jules pinned him with her brown gaze.

“Nothing.” Mumbling the word, Zacky looked down at his hands.

“Nah, you said something.” Elbowing Zacky, Johnny stared back and forth between the two and grinned.

“I thought so!” Brown eyes sparkling, Jules laughed. “What did he say, Christ?”

“That he hoped your tits lived up to the memory he had of them.” Smiling broadly after delivering the words, Johnny crossed his arms over his chest and let out a content sigh.

“Really, now?” Eyes narrowing as everyone else laughed, Jimmy almost falling off his seat in a pile of arms and long legs, Jules fought to keep from laughing. “I guess he’ll have to wait and see.”

“You want this back?” Nudging her friend and holding out her hoodie, Tasha smiled.

“Sure do.” Pulling the hoodie back over her head, Jules smiled once she had pulled her hair out from under the collar. “Is that better, Zack?”

“Yeah, sure…whatever.” Cursing Christ in his head, he looked down and placed his heel over the bassist’s toes and ground it down. Smiling when Johnny whimpered quietly, Zacky crossed his arms also and looked over Tasha’s shoulder as everyone laughed and grinned.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Come on people!” Clapping her hands, Jules looked around at the assorted group that lounged around her apartment. “We’ve got to get out of here! I’m bone dry with no drop of alcohol in sight and that’s not the way I had planned to spend my evening with Tasha here!”

“We’re coming.” Hefting himself off the couch that he had sprawled on, Jimmy grinned. “Are we going to the store or to a bar?”

“If I had wanted a store, Jim-bo, I would’ve had us stop on the walk here.”

“Great!” Rubbing his hands together, Jimmy turned to look at everyone over his shoulder. “Let’s get the hell going! Woman doesn’t even have a single beer in her fridge.”

“Yeah, she did.” Holding up the lonely beer that he had been able to find, Zacky smiled. “I stole it while you fuckers were prettying yourselves up.”

“So not nice, Vengeance.” Ice blue eyes narrowed, Jimmy calculated the distance between himself and Zacky and the amount of beer remaining in the bottle. Deciding that it wasn’t worth the hassle, he shrugged and headed towards the door not paying attention to the fact that no one else was following.

“Um, Rev…no one is following you.” Stated dryly from his position on a comfy armchair, Matt kept his arms wrapped around Tasha’s waist and laughed when Jimmy turned and threw his hands up in the air. “Rachel isn’t ready.”

“What?” Head whipping up as she had been going through the bag that was slung over her chest, Jules looked around and saw that Brian was sitting alone on the couch, Johnny having stood up. “What in the hell takes her so long to get ready?”

“Her hair.”

Looking at Tasha, Jules gave her a look of confusion. “Her hair? It’s just as long as mine and I’m ready.”

“She wanted to wash it.”

“What the hell for? She just did this morning?” Looking at Tasha, Johnny’s brows were drawn. “We didn’t do anything but sleep on a plane and then come here.”

“She’s odd about things like that.”

“I can see that.” Mumbling, Johnny collapsed back down on the brown sofa and started to pick at the fray of a hole in the knee of his jeans. “Go get your woman, Gates! I want to drink and Jules here keeps telling us that she knows of a good place.”

“I’m going, I’m going.” Standing up and sighing, Brian rolled his eyes. So far he hadn’t met anyone more prima-donna than himself and even he was amazed at how long it was taking her to get ready.

“Word of advice, Brian: Don’t ask her what’s taking so long.” Throwing the words out as Brian turned to go back the hallway towards the bathroom, Tasha yelled.

“Why not?” Looking around the corner of the wall, Brian raised his brows.

“It’ll make her take longer.”

“Have mercy.” Striding towards Brian and then past him, Jules groaned. “Enough with this shit; we were to freshen up, not doll ourselves up to the nines. Jesus. It’s a local bar, not a club or five star joint we’re hitting up.” Knocking on the bathroom door, she didn’t await a reply and opened it. “We’re ready.”

Setting down her brush, Rachel stared. “Now?”

“Yes, now. Let’s go, doll.” Reaching in the small room and grasping Rachel’s upper arm, Jules grinned. “The bitch out front stated that I shouldn’t tell you that you’re taking too long so I’m going to show you that you’re taking too long.”

“I haven’t finished my hair!”

“No problem!” Grabbing a hair elastic off the counter beside the sink, Jules grinned. “I’ll fix that for you.” Bundling up Rachel’s long and thick locks, Jules looped the elastic around the messy pony-tail she created and then shoved on her shoulders lightly towards the door. “Get out there to Brian.”

Watching as her friend came out, Tasha pushed Matt’s hands away from her waist lightly and stood. “Great! You’re done. That didn’t take ten years like it normally would.”

“Shut up, bitch.” Sticking out her tongue, Rachel scooped up her bag from a table she had dropped it on. “Are we leaving?”

“Um, I don’t know how to tell you this, but…”

“Spit it out, Johnny.” Staring at Johnny, Rachel awaited his words.

“You only have one eye done.”

“What? You’re kidding, right?” Voice high in disbelief as Rachel tore off back to the bathroom, Jimmy threw his hands up. “All that time and she only did one eye?”

“Ask Gates how easy it is.” Snickering, Matt threw Brian a look and pulled Tasha back down on his lap. “Dude does that shit all the time.”

“Fuck you Sanders.” Long middle finger raised in a salute, Brian grinned nonetheless. “Think she needs help?”

“Tell you what.” Grabbing a piece of scrap paper off her desk as she was frustrated that they hadn’t left yet, Jules jotted down a few lines and passed the scrap to Brian. “That’s where we’re going. Just get on the bus and take the stop I indicated and go from there. My cell is at the bottom; call if you need help. We’re leaving you and her behind.” Grabbing Zacky’s hand as she strode by towards the door, Jules looked over her shoulder. “Are you fuckers coming?”

“We’ll meet you there I guess?” Looking at everyone else, Brian shrugged.

“Don’t you dare use my bed while you’re still here and we’re gone. I don’t want to have to change the sheets for later.” Waving a few of her fingers, Jules pulled Zacky out of the door after everyone else had piled through. Shutting it as she heard Brian stutter and as laughter filled the hall, she grinned. “Let’s go skull some shots!”

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Walking hand in hand with Matt down the street to the pub that Jules had been telling them about, Tasha gently placed her head on his shoulder and stifled a yawn.

“Everything okay?”

“Yes, just tired.” Squeezing the big hand that all but enveloped hers, Tasha smiled and then broke free to walk through the doors. Watching as Jules screamed someone’s name and walked directly to the bar that fronted the back of the room, she grinned. “I’m guessing that’s a good friend.”

“He is; get your ass up here!” Pulling on Tasha’s arm, Jules laughed. “You’ll live without Matt for five seconds.”

“I’ve been fine without him for the past twenty-seven ya know.” Shaking her head, Tasha chuckled and looked over her shoulder at Matt who was scowling in a joking manner. “I think
I just offended him.”

“Nah, you think that’s going to offend him? You should see what I’m going to do to Zacky here in just a bit.” Winking, Jules belly-upped to the bar. “Mick!”

“Yes, darling?” Wiping down the front of the bar that he now stood before, Mick winked back at the long haired woman in front of him, his blue eyes quickly scanning the girl standing beside her. “Who’s with you lass?”

“This is my good friend Tasha from the States and those lugs behind us came with her.” Nodding her head backwards, Jules grinned. “We’re going to be needing possibly a bottle of Jameson.”

“And tequila.”

“You don’t drink that, right?”

“Nope, but you do and I’ve heard of some pretty great things you do when you do drink it.”

“Let me tell ya about the things she can do with a little tequila in her…” Voice trailing off at the end, Mick grinned as he caught sight of a man to Jules’ right. “And, who is that?”

Quickly looking over her shoulder, Jules then turned back around and flashed a flirtatious smile. “He wants me.”

“Does he now?” Brow raised, Mick threw a look at Zacky and then back at Jules. Discarding the cloth that he held, he reached under the bar’s surface and withdrew two shot glasses and the originally requested bottle of Jameson. “Guess he’s going to have to work for it.”

“What if I don’t want him?”

“Kick his arse to the curb then.” Shoving two full glasses across the bar, Mick flashed a smile at the dark look that crossed the other man’s face. Hearing someone shout his name from the other end of the bar, he tapped the glossy surface and set about heading their way.

“He’s really nice.”

“He’ll be even nicer here in about five more shots.” Wiggling her brow, Jules held up her glass. “We finally, finally, get to do this!”

“That we do!” Clinking the side of the tiny glass against her friend’s, Tasha quickly downed the shot and sat the glass back down. Trying to gain her balance when arms were thrown around her, she laughed as she and Jules tumbled down onto the pub’s floor.

“Sweet! Cat-fight!”

“Shut up, Christ!” Swatting the back of Johnny’s head, Matt rolled his eyes. “Jules pretty much threw herself and a hug Tasha’s way and they fell.”

“Dude! Are we going to get drinks and a show? That’s pretty hot!” Standing over the pair of girls with a beer in his hand, Jimmy then took a sip and continued to stare as Tasha and Jules sat up straightening out clothing and smoothing hair.

“Jimmy, if we were to ever do that you wouldn’t be able to handle watching it.”

“Oh, I bet ya I could handle it.” Winking, Jimmy grinned. “I’d tape it too.”

“The tape would melt.” Standing and offering Tasha a hand, Jules didn’t bat an eyelash as everyone laughed. “Along with your eyes. You couldn’t handle the sight, it would just be too hot for you.”

“Nothing is ever too hot for my viewing pleasure.” Wiggling his brows, Jimmy laughed. “I think you’d have to fight Matt for her though.”

“Oh, can we please?”

“Please what?” Swiveling to look at her friend, Jules grinned. “If you want, sure.”

“No, I mean, can we quit discussing this?” Laughing, Tasha gestured to Zacky. “Someone’s getting mighty pissy at the fact that he may have to share you.”

“Who said he’s getting me anyway?” Cocking her head, hair flowing over her shoulder, Jules stared at the green eyes that studied her intently. “Tonight’s the night I promised Mick.”
Knowing that she hadn’t done any such thing, Tasha rolled her eyes and laughed. “Well, if that’s what you want…”

“Oh, it is.” Nodding, Jules turned back to the bar and grabbed the bottle that Mick had left out for them. Stepping on the brass rung that lined the bottom of the front near the floor, she reached over and under for more shot glasses. Passing the glasses to Tasha and Zacky, she nodded towards the back where two pool tables were located. “Let’s head there.”

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Scooting back her seat, Jules pulled the skirt that she wore down. “I’m heading inside; I’ll be back.”

Watching as her friend walked back inside, Tasha leaned back in the chair she had taken residence in and briefly thought of joining her. Feeling a hand on her thigh, she glanced down and then back up at the owner.

“Don’t think about it.”

“I have to go.” Trying to look innocent, Tasha stared back at the hazel eyes that pinned her blue gaze.

“Why do you women have to always go to the bathrooms in packs?” Touching his chin in consideration, Jimmy then leaned forward and placed his elbows on the surface of the table he sat before. “I just don’t get that shit. Do you have to hold hands to tinkle or what?”

Laughing out loud, Tasha and Rachel, who had eventually joined the group with Brian in tow, looked at each other. “No, we don’t do that but it’s generally a way of catching up with each other and seeing what the evening is like and so forth.”

“You can’t do that here?” Looking back and forth between the girls, Johnny shook his head.

“No, what Tasha is trying to diplomatically say is that they talk about us and their evenings and time in the bathroom away from our prying ears.” Smirk on his lips, Matt dodged a playful slap. “What? It’s the truth, isn’t it? I mean, shit, we’re all in our late twenties, I’m pretty sure you chicks should’ve known that we’d be on to the trick by now.”

“Evidently Christ and Rev weren’t.” Still laughing, Rachel picked up her drink. “Evidently they
think we hold hands and make daisy chains in there or something.”

“Where’s Zacky?” Looking up suddenly as he realized his friend was missing, Brian then shrugged. “Ah, fuck him. He seems to have his jockeys on a little too tight this trip anyway.”

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Letting out a sharp breath as her back met a wall, Jules opened her eyes wider in the dim light. “If that’s you again Baker pulling the same trick you pulled years ago, I will not hesitate to hurt you more than I did last time and in a place you don’t want injured.”

“Whatever.” Flicking off her words without concern, Zacky let go of the light hold her had her hips on. “I noticed that you didn’t move from the wall or try to get away.”

“Perhaps that because I knew you’d be scared of my words and let the hell go of me.”
Brushing by Zacky, Jules turned to look over her shoulder as she walked away, hips swaying in the skirt that she wore.

“Where are you going?”

“Out front; I’m not a very good hostess if I can leave my guests behind, huh?”

“Thought maybe you were going to flirt some more with Mick.”

Stopping in the heels that she wore, Jules turned around and stared at the sparkling green eyes that stared back at her, Zacky’s thumbs hooked into the loops on his jeans. “Mick getting under your skin, eh?”

“Not really.” Shrugging as if he didn’t give a shit one way or another who she talked to, Zacky removed his hands and brushed by her on his way out to the main area of the pub. “Do what you want.”

“I do believe you’re jealous of the attention I give him.” Finger on her lip, Jules tapped it against her smooth skin then grinned. “Come here.”

Wary, Zacky stopped his steps and turned around. “Where to?”

Walking up to him slowly knowing that his eyes were peeled on her for her every move, Jules ran a finger down his t-shirt clad chest slowly. “I’ll let you do anything-within reason-if you promise me one thing.” Lips hovering just over his ear, she felt him shiver under her touch as he remained silent.

Stepping back from Jules and the scent that she wore that wrapped around him, Zacky continued to stare at her. “And that would be?”

Reaching out with lightning speed, Jules wrapped her fist in the material of his shirt underneath of his neck and twisted gently. “Don’t ever—and I mean ever—wear those stupid fucking bowties again. Those things sicken me. You’re not some nerd nor are you going to some social dance.”

Catching the glint of fire that was in the depths of her eyes, Zacky swallowed and slowly nodded. “Okay, if that’s all you want.”

“Promise me, Baker. “

“I promise.”

“Good.” Letting go of his shirt, Jules brushed her hands together and took a step away from him. Feeling a hand on her arm, she stopped and looked down. “Yes?”

“Now for you to hold up your end of the bargain.” Pulling her roughly to him, he pressed her against the wall of the dark hallway. “Is there somewhere we can go?”

“Who said anything about going somewhere?” Trying to keep the hitch out of her breath as he ran his hand up her thigh, Jules fought not to wrap the same leg around his waist.
Full lips brushing the sensitive skin of her neck, Zacky then raised them to her ear. “You promised; I promised. We made a deal.” Molding her sides with both of his hands as he was satisfied that she wouldn’t try to move away, he cupped the fullness of her breasts.

“Either Tasha or Rachel will be coming in here any second.”

“I doubt that very seriously.” Thinking of the look on Matt’s face when he had gotten up and followed Jules, Zacky smirked. Reaching beside Jules, Zacky pushed the bathroom door opening knowing from an earlier trip that there was only one stall, even though it was closed in separately from the sink. Pushing Jules inside, he reached behind him to latch the lock.
Hearing the lock clink behind Zacky, Jules swallowed. Watching as he walked towards her, she back against the wall behind her and glanced around the small room. Seeing that it was as filthy as she had imagined it to be, she grinned. “Here?”

“Since you weren’t coming up with a place, I did.” Shrugging his shoulders, Zacky reached out and snagged the back of her neck with his fingers, pulling her towards him. Fitting his lips against hers, he roughly kissed her, using none of the finesse that he would normally pour out.

A hand tunneling in the ink black hair on his head, Jules tore her lips off of Zacky’s and struggled to draw in a breath. Finally doing so as her other hand grasped his arm for balance, she let it out again as she felt his hands lift up her skirt. Looking up and seeing that his eyes were glued on the cleavage that she had purposely put on display earlier to drive him mad, she smiled. Letting go of his arm, she undid a few of the hooks that were keeping her breasts contained, gasping in surprise when he lowered his head and took one of her nipples in her mouth.

A sound of pleasure emanating from his throat, Zacky ran his tongue over the rose-tip that he had drawn into a tight nub, hands leaving from underneath the skirt she wore to cup Jules’s butt. Grasping her tightly, he lifted her a few short inches needed and sat her on the sink, grinning against her flesh when her legs immediately wrapped around his waist. Gently pushing his hips into hers, he felt the warmth though his jeans. Lifting his head, he looked down into now cloudy brown eyes. “Thought you didn’t want me?”

“Just shut the hell up and fuck me, would you?” Dragging his shirt over his head roughly, Jules smiled at the way his hair remained ruffled and blew out a breath when his fingers brushed aside the thin barrier her thong provided and worked their way inside of her.

“I intend to.” Fingers brushing the delicate insides, Zacky moved his thumb over her clit, feeling her shiver against his chest. Grinning as a scream was torn from between her lips, he felt her go limp against him, her hands anything but as she struggled to undo his belt. Brushing her hands away, he made quick work of it himself and pushed his jeans down.
Stepping back and pulling her off the sink ledge that she had been on, he turned her around and placed a hand on the middle of her back, catching her eyes in the mirror before them. “Bend over and be a doll, would you?”

Lifting her skirt out of the way, he pulled the string thong she wore off, briefly appreciating the blood red of the lace as he threw it to the side, the string sides now snapped. One hand on her shoulder, he guided himself inside of her as she pushed her hips back. Watching as her eyes closed in the mirror, Zacky started moving once he felt that he was fully inside.
Hands gripping the cold porcelain of the sink, Jules bit her lip to keep from screaming as Zacky worked himself in and out of her, her hips pushing back to meet his thrusts. Feeling his fingers bite into her shoulder and the fingers of his other hand squeeze the breast he had reached forward and around to grab, she opened her eyes.

Almost black orbs meeting the now dark green of Zacky’s Jules watched the show that she was being afforded and as Zacky’s eyes slowly slid shut, his full lips parted as he moaned lightly above her. Startling when someone banged on the door that was only a few feet away, she almost stood but found herself being held down by strong hands. Staring into the mirror again, she saw the smile that now twisted Zacky’s lips and smiled back.

Hearing Brian’s voice on the other side of the thin wood, Zacky grinned wider and continued his assault on Jules’s body. Feeling her walls tighten around him, he quickly let go of one of her hips and covered her mouth as she shattered around him trying to hold back what he knew would be a loud yell.

Biting down into the flesh that covered her mouth, Jules fought to keep her scream quiet and gave up when she heard Zacky hiss in pain. Fingers tightening even more on the sink ledge, she let herself go not caring who was on the other side of the door. Distantly hearing male laughter outside of the door as Zacky pounded into her one last time letting out a loud yell himself as he poured himself inside of her.

Praying like hell that he wasn’t bleeding profusely, Zacky removed his hand from Jules’s mouth, one hand still on her hip as she was still bent over before him. “You’re a minx.”
“I’ve been called worse.” Straightening up, Jules pulled her skirt down as her lips twisted into a smile. “I do believe one of your mates is on the other side.”

“Yeah.” Buckling the belt to his jeans, Zacky grinned. Taking the paper towel that Jules handed him for his hand, he shook his head. “It was Gates and more than likely once he figured out what was going on probably Christ and Jimmy, too.”

“How nice, we had an audience.” Kissing his lips quickly, Jules reached around and opened the door, laughing when three people almost fell inside. “Who’s next?”

“Really?” Scowling when Zacky kicked him softly, Johnny looked up. “Shit, she offered, why the hell not?”

“Yeah, I mean her tits are still all but hanging out.” Pointing out this fact, Jimmy grinned as he leaned against the open door jam.

Hooking the remaining four hooks, Jules smiled. “Sorry, boys, Baker wore me out.” Winking as she walked around the four of them, she spoke again. “I’m guessing Matt couldn’t delay you all any further than that?”

“What do you mean?” Looking at the woman he had just been inside, Zacky scratched his head lightly.

“Well of course I told him earlier what I wanted and I knew he’d keep Tasha and Rachel at bay and therefore you all, too. I knew that you’d follow. I’m not stupid. I always get what I want.” Patting Zacky on the back, Jules smiled once again and headed back out to the front of the bar grinning the whole way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been well over a year, almost a year and a half, since I've updated this. Someone just wouldn't leave me alone about it so I dusted it off and hopefully I did it justice since it's been so long. I forget the original dream, so I'm making things up as I go along now...

Anyway, let me know what ya'll think...Jules....if this doesn't make you happy then I don't know what in the hell will! Love ya sis!