Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 10

So there we were. Alone with The Maine. Mason was playing with my hair, braiding it and unbraiding it, while talking to The Maine about tour stuff. I was reading the book Twilight. And yes the first book in the saga. I hadn’t gotten much reading done over the tour, but this was nice. And occasionally I’d feel Mason reading over my shoulder. He already read it, and laughed at how slow I read on his favorite parts. He still played with my hair and was discussing stuff with The Maine. I finished four chapters and then John was just staring at me. I had my feet brought up to the chair, on an area where Mason didn’t have an arm or a leg, and I basically was curled up in Mason’s lap. From the way Pete and my brother’s other friends talk about me, fourteen million boys would want to beat Mason up at that moment. Yeah, I’ve heard about how ‘hot’ I am. I ignore it. Mason’s fingers move quick. I think he’s made over fifty braids, and unbraids.
“Whoa Mason. Don’t your fingers start to cramp?” I asked looking up at him.
“Nah. I’m a guitarist, I can’t have that.” He said smiling. I was about to tell him what I thought about that. But I held it back and just smiled. He kissed my nose and The Maine all of a sudden had to go upstairs to their different rooms. I became curious and stood up and walked over to Bryan’s workstation. I saw a CD labeled as ‘Mason’s’. I picked it up and held it so Mason could see it. Mason blushed and just about jumped at me to grab the CD. I sat it down, seeing as it wasn’t my business anyway. Probably a couple tracks Bryan’s remixed. I then thought to myself, ‘What the heck. I wanna do this’, and turned towards him. I walked up to him and gently pushed him into the chair. I pinned him to the chair and sat on his lap, kissing him passionately. He kissed back, making the butterflies in my stomach blow up and flutter everywhere and attack each other. Mason licked my lower lip, and I opened my mouth slightly, letting his tongue explore my mouth.

Mason’s POV

‘Wow, that’s sexy’ I thought. We didn’t pull away until Blaire stood up, grabbing my hand and leading me out of Bryan’s recording area. We went up the flight of steps to the kitchen/dining area and then went up the spiraling steps to the other floor. She led me to her room and opened the door. I closed the door behind us.
“Lock it.” She said waiting. I locked it and then she crashed her lips on mine, pushing me towards her bed. Next thing I know she had her legs on either side of me, gently sitting on my chest, kissing me just as passionately as when we were in the recording area. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back, trying to kiss her more passionately than she kissed me. It was a contest. She tangled her fingers in my hair, and was still kissing me. I pulled away for a second (which was really difficult when you have a hot girl on top of you kissing you like that), knowing she didn’t want to do ‘it’. Not yet at least.
“Blaire.”
“What?” She said biting her lip.
“Do you?”
“Who said I was?” She said going back to kissing me. “Maybe it was time for a major make-out session.”
“I’m not complaining.” I said kissing her passionately. At least she didn’t want to go that far. “This is actually quite enjoyable.” I said. She smiled, and resumed her action before I interrupted. Heck yes! I was doing a little victory dance in my head. I loved how she was unpredictable. Wait- I love her. Not just because of her intimacy, but because she’s the only girl who didn’t rip my pants off when we were kissing. I tangled my fingers in her hair, and my tongue entered her mouth. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa, baby! This was nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. Intimacy much?