Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 12

It was about 6 pm and Hayley was forcing me to get ready and it hit me. Mine and Mason’s 5 month anniversary. Hayley laid out a black polka dot knee length dress with a yellow ribbon sash. She also laid out a pair of black velvet ballet flats. She plugged my straightener up and told me to get changed, considering I got a shower earlier. After I got changed and put make up on, Hayley was dressed in a dress she brought. She straightened my hair and I did the same for her. Bryan came up in a nice dress shirt and dark jeans and smiled.
“Very nice.” He said motioning to the door. “Drop those cellular devices.”
We did what was said and followed him to the car. He started driving to somewhere unfamiliar.
Bryan led us into the place. Josh Farro was there. He gave me a hug and led Hayley in. Bryan led me in telling me how much he wanted me and Mason to tie the knot. I walked through the door and saw flashing lights, disco balls, neon signs, the whole works.
Mason ran to me and his arms were open for a hug. I noticed Brokencyde was playing. I ran to him and he picked me up and spun me around. He kissed my neck and placed me on my feet smiling.
“Mason this is amazing!”
“No need to thank me hun. Happy anniversary. I love you, and I’ll be right back.”
“Okay. I love you too.”
Mason came back with a small square package.
“Hey, you’re wearing the locket I bought you!” he said smiling.
“Of course!” I said smiling back.
“Well open it!” he said smiling.
I opened the package to reveal a cd. Mason motioned for Brokencyde to stop playing and walked to a cd player. He motioned for the cd and I handed it to him. He started the cd, grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor. A song started playing and he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.
“This is amazing Mason. I love it.” I said smiling.
“Really?”
“Yes.” I said, doing a quick nod and smiling. He smiled back and leaned to my ear, whispering the lyrics and added a very cliché ‘Te Amo’ at the end. He crashed his lips to mine and we stayed like that a long time. Before I could blink the party was over, and Mason was leading me to his car. Bryan sent him a text as soon as Mason was about to rev the engine.
“Your Aunt and Uncle are coming tomorrow to meet me.” He said.
“Sounds like loads of fun, my aunt and uncle are amazing!” I said smiling.
“Hopefully they approve of me.”
“Mason, they’ll love you.”
“Whatever you say hun.” He said smiling.
He pulled into the driveway and before I could blink, again, we were in the front room of the mansion.
“You stay here.” I said smiling and pecking his cheek. He blushed a bit and I giggled. I ran to my walk in closet way up in my room and got the guitar he’d wanted. He didn’t know I saved my merch money up to get it for him. I smiled and walked carefully down the stairs. I walked to where he was standing and his jaw dropped. He smiled.
“Blaire you didn’t have to, it probably cost you a fortune.” He said shaking his head.
“Mason. This took a week’s pay. I’m a manager, hello?” I said laughing and handing the guitar carefully to him.
“Thank you Blaire. Thank you so much!” he said standing up and setting the guitar on the couch. He hugged me and kissed my forehead too many times to count. This was really nice. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I've been sick. Enjoy :]
And incase some people don't know what 'Te Amo' means (and if I didn't spell it right, I'm basically walking dead right now) it means I love you in SPANISH. :]
XD I had a typoe by the way. Thank you dance to this beat for pointing that out. xD
<3