Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 21

"Blaire, can I talk to you in another room." Mrs. Musso asked me.
"Sure." I said standing up and following her. Mason looked worry. Crap.
Once we got into another room, Mrs. Musso was smiling.
"Blaire, I'm sorry we got off to a rough start, but I see how straight your brother has his head on. I'm sure you learned well from your parents. If anyone was to marry Mason, I'm glad that it's you. Blaire, you're a beautiful, considerate girl, and I hope you stay in our lives, as well as Mason's." I smiled, and she gave me a hug, and we went back into the living room. Our Aunt and Uncle and Mason's parents went out for dinner, and so did Kayla and Bryan, so I was alone with all 3 Musso boys.
"Come here, Blaire." Mitchell said hugging me. "You're finally Mason's age."
"Hey! Not for long." Mason said laughing.
"Hi I'm Marc." Marc said holding out a hand. "I suppose you're going to be my sister-in-law sometime soon." Mason blushed about 10 shades of red, and I giggled.
"Well hopefully. It's nice to meet you, Marc." I said shaking his hand.
"Mitchell, how's you and your girlfriend doing?"
"We're doing good. What with all the dumb Hannah Montana crap and then her schedule we don't get to see each other as much, but we still talk."
"Aw. That's like something off the Hallmark channel." I said. He laughed, and so did Mason and Marc.
"You're the only girl here, Blaire." Mason said, smiling.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Call some of your friends over!" Mason said jumping up and down. Mitchell then got a text.
His jaw dropped. I ran over and read the text.
'It's over.'
Aw. Crap.
I hugged him tight, as he cried on my shoulder. He really loved that girl.
Hmm.
I then decided to call up 2 of my friends. One Marc's age, and the other Mitchell's age.

Mason's POV

Mitchell began to tear up after reading a text. Blaire ran over and read the cell phone's new text and she hugged him, letting him cry on her shoulder.
I love how Blaire cares for my brothers, too. She's so sweet to them, and she doesn't know how much that makes me love her more. She tossed me the phone, and shot me a sad look.
'It's over.' - from his girlfriend. Well now ex-girlfriend.
I hugged Mitchell, cause he really needed it, and then Blaire showed him and Marc the game floor, and me and her talked while watching them play Dance Dance Revolution.
"That was sweet of you." I whispered in her ear. She was sitting on my lap.
"What was sweet of me?" She asked. She seriously must have been like that since birth if she didn't know she was being sweet. I thought that semi-wrong, but you get my point.
"You comforting Mitchell."
"It was the right thing to do. He really loved her. I called some friends over, they should be here soon."
"You're the most sweetest, most beautiful girl ever. You have beauty and brains." She laughed at that, and kissed me. We stayed like that for a while, until Blaire's old friends got there. We smiled and rushed to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw :[
and
:]