Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 22

Blaire's POV
Mason and I gut up and got the door 2 floors down. We ran down the stairs and quickly got the door.
"Hey Julia! Hey Mellie!"
"Hey Blaire!", they both exclaimed hugging me.
"Who's that?", Julia asked, pointing at Mason, "He looks familiar."
"I'm Mason, her boyfriend." He said shaking Julia's hand, Mellie hugged him tightly.
"I know who you are! You're from Metro Station!" She said. We all laughed, and then walked up the stairs.
I opened the door to the game room, Mitchel and Marc still playing DDR, not phased.
"Who is he?", Julia whispered, pointing at Mitchel.
"Mitchel, Mason's younger brother. He's on Hannah Montana, but we wouldn't know." I whispered back, chuckling.
"Oh, he's cute."
"He's your age." I said smiling.
"Blaire, who is the cutie?" Mellie asked me, pointing at Marc.
They were both 13. Too cute.
"That's Marc. Mason's youngest brother."
"Okay then." She said, a smirk on her face.
I laughed, and Mason came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and setting his chin on top of my head.
He kissed the top of my head and we waited for his dumb brothers to stop.
"That was nice Marc. I beat you, I beat you!" Mitchel said pointing and laughing, then turning.
"Blaire'd you see-who are they?" he said pointing to Julia and Mellie.
"Mitchel this is Julia. Marc this is Melissa, call her Mellie."
"Hi Julia." Mitchel said smiling. He has a pretty smile. He got it from Mason. I'm sure of it.
"Hi Mellie." Marc said smiling. He got his Mom's smile. It's cute.
"Talk! We'll go make dinner, or do you guys want Applebee's or something?"
"Why don't we all go out to a cafe' downtown?" Mason threw out, obviously not wanting to leave them alone with girls two floors up. What a responsible brother.
"That sounds cool." We all agreed. Mitchel took Mason's car, and took Mellie, Julia, and Marc with him, which left Mason and I alone in my car. I gave Mitchel the directions, and we started to depart. I left a message on Bryan's phone saying that we left, and we all left.
Mason drove, while I sat in the passenger's seat.
We had music on softly in the background, and we were talking.
"Blaire, I'm sorry. I didn't want them alone. Well Mitchel and Julia, anyways."
"I totally understand, hun. Don't feel bad about it. You're being a good brother."
"Thank you, Blaire. It means alot to me that you understand that."
"Are you still embarrassed over what Marc said earlier?"
"What, about you being his sister-in-law?"
"Well, yeah." I said smiling.
"A little."
"What about it made you embarrassed?"
"The idea that he thought that we were engaged."
"Don't be embarrassed about that." I said smiling and looking over at him.
"I know, I know. It just causes me to think."
I nodded and we jumped onto another topic.
"Tour starts soon." Mason commented.
"I know, as soon as we get home I've got to finish the one sheet of paper work, and then tomorrow I have to make new signs."
"What happened to the ones you used last tour?"
"Rain. Markers. Ew."
"Oh. I get it. I'll help you." He said looking over and smiling. I smiled back and we continued on to the cafe.
Once we got to the cafe, it was very uncrowded.
As in, no one was there at all.
Mitchel texted and said he turned onto the wrong road.
When they got there we all got seperate tables (but all within earshot and within view, so Mason'd be happy).
Mason and I then watched the love connection.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here are the girls (I don't own them)->
Julia (cupcakelushyou)-
Image
Melissa (aka Mellie) -
Image