Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 23

2 days till tour.
Posters AND paperwork is completed.
Buuut, there is a catch.
Mitchell Davis is coming.
He's close friends with Bryan.
If my parents could've changed one thing,
I'd want Mitchell as my brother instead of Bryan.
Harsh as it sounds, it's true.
Mason left to California to help everyone pack, so I was home without him.
I wouldnt be able to see him until tour started.
Tear.
I was sitting on our couch in our spacious living room when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up, because of Bryan in his area in the basement. Soundproof. Ick.
I opened the door and was greeted by Mitchell.
"Blaire, I didn't expect you to anwser!" He said smiling.
"It is my house too." I said smiling back.
"Ah. So I've heard. Bamf."
"What? Why am I being called a bamf?"
"Throw 'em up." he said, doing his bamf face.
I laughed, and did it too, as Bryan came back up the stairs.
"Mitchell!" He said, going over and doing that stupid man-hug thing.
You see, I didnt explain how they knew each other.
Youtube. Mitchell does video's on youtube and Bryan talked to him and wha-bam, I know a hilarious person.
He seriously needs to be a full time comedian. He makes me laugh so much.
"Mitch, just choose any room you want, exept the paisley covered room. That's Blaire's." He said chuckling.
"Paisley?"
"Don't ask."
"Okay." He said laughing.
The phone rang and I reached onto a small table we had beside the door and looked at the id.
'Musso,Mason' was what it read, it then listed his mobile number.
"Awww. It's her little boyfriend." Mitchell said laughing and running up the stairs. We laughed, then he fell down the stairs.
"Hello?" I said anwsering it, still laughing at the scene of Mitchell stuck on the stairs, his legs making more progress up the stairs than his head.
"Hi, wish I could laugh too."
"I'm sorry. Are you exciteddddddd?" I asked him a smile playing on my lips.
"Yes, very. We leave tomorrow to pick you guys up."
"Seriously? I'll pack tonight then." He laughed and I turned back towards the stairs, not realizing Mitchell wasnt there.
"Well hopefully this tour wont be filled with so much drama."
"Now that you say that, it will have loads of drama."
"I don't see why."
"Not everyone can be Mason Tyler Musso, the world can only handle so much perfectness."
"Yeah. Point taken." Right after that came out of Mason's mouth something cold went down the back of my shirt.
"Colddd!!!!!!!!" I yelled, then started laughing. That bamf put ice down my shirt.
"I'll ask later. I love you, and please don't cry yourself to sleep tonight." He said. I could picture the cocky smile on his face at this moment.
"Oh whatever will I do without my Teddy Bear." I said, pretending like I was crying.
"Haha. I don't know where I'd be in my life if I had never met you."
"In a box in front of McDonalds girlfriend-less."
"Yeah." He said chuckling.
"Oh and without a shower."
"No, Blaire, thats the reason why I'd be girlfriend-less."
"Aw...I'd still love you even if you smelled like rotten Big Macs."
"I don't know why, but that actually meant alot." He said laughing.
"I love you. Get some sleep."
"Okay, love you too. Bye." He said, then he hung up.
He's probably really tired.
"You bamf." I said running up behind him and jumping on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
"You know you love me." He said smiling.
Newsflash: We don't like each other like THAT. He doesnt like me like THAT. As I said at the very beginning, we are like a brother and sister, but we're closer. We're like spandex on a fat man. It's just too tight. Okay that was stupid, but he's still my other brother.
"Away to my room!" I said pointing up the stairs. He had already taken his stuff to his room.
"Okay!", he said, starting to go up the stairs, "Wanna have a movie night, like we did before you got this 'Mason' character?"
"Definatly. You never come down here anymore. You could've met him yesterday, if you weren't so slow."
"I'll take that as a compliment. I'm not sure I'm going to like him, Blaire."
"What? You'll love him. Well, not like that. He's mine."
"Okay, I'll take your word for it. But honey, he'd want me any day." I cracked up laughing, and he opened my door and his jaw dropped.
"He was serious."
I laughed more, and he laughed more, and we walked into the sitting room that is added onto my room and laid down on the couch and began to watch 'Sleepover'.
"Dude, if a girl wanted my boxers, she could just ask, I mean...come on."
"Dude, that'd be the only action you'd get with a girl and boxers."
"Shut up!" He said laughing.
This was kinda nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mitchell Drew. Search : livelavalive on youtube. He's goregous !
Image

BAMF FACE-
Image