Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 3

Mason’s POV.

Okay so little after 5 minutes of being at the mansion, Mom sent me a text. She was the last person I wanted to talk to, but I still looked at it, an ounce of hope she may want to meet Blaire and everything be okay.
“Hey Mason, I’ll be right back.” Blaire said pecking my cheek.
“Okay.” I said hitting a button on my phone.
‘Honey, I’m sorry about anything I said. I want to meet Blaire, so me and your father are flying out to Boston to meet her. Then I can make my decision about her. If I like her, then I can decide if I want you dating her.’
I mumbled a couple curse words and Blaire walked into the room.
“What’s wrong hun?” She asked coming over to me and hugging me. It made me feel better. A lot better.
“My mom’s flying in with my dad to meet you. I-I talked to her about…something, and she threw excuses. And that’s what caused the fight.”
“Ah-If you don’t mind, what was it about.”
“Just-It was nothing. It’s not anything to worry about right now.” I said giving her a hug. I pecked her cheek and we sat down on her bed. Her room made me chuckle. She loved that paisley print. I didn’t know that-until now. Her room is so decked out with it. That’s funny. Ha.
“Okay.”
“Blaire, Mason, stay where you are!” Bryan said running into her room.
“What?” Blaire said holding back laughing.
“He’s here.” Bryan said.
“Oh-oh no.” Blaire said her face dropping.
“Yeah!”
“I thought he wasn’t coming until next year.”
“Apparently our uncle had other plans.”
“What are you guys talking about?”
“My cousin, Johnny. He is so annoying. He’s like 13 and he has some sort of crush on me and whatever girl I seem to be friends with.”
“Ick, hormones.” I said causing her to laugh. Bryan left and locked Blaire’s bedroom door, wow this little dude was a lot to handle.
“We’re going do the whole ‘nobody’s home’ trick. They think we just got home but right now we’re ‘on tour’.” She said using air quotes.
“Good plan. Nice. That’s going to work really well Blairey.” I said pecking her lips.
“Yep.” And right after she said that the doorbell rang. Everybody became quiet and the doorbell rang again. Then we heard two car doors shut and a car drive away from the mansion. “Thank god.” Blaire said taking a deep breath.
“He must be annoying.”
“Above annoying. Annoying is an understatement. He needs his own word.”
“Nice.” I said kissing her. “IloveyouBlaire” I said in between kisses. Nothing over PG-13 rated happened, but we did make out for a good 20 minutes. During the kiss she said into my lips, “IloveyouMason”. Whoa my girlfriend’s like-whoaaaaa
Ha-this is where you laugh and think there aren’t any problems, because we fell asleep on her bed, and tomorrow would be the worst day of my life. The day my parents would come to meet her. Dad loves Blaire, and thinks I did good on finding her, but Mom’s skeptical. This is going to be horrible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so loving Hannah right now xD
She wrote a chapter in the story I let her use Blaire for-about Blaire and Mason- and I freaking love her like a sister from anotha misterrrr :]]]
We're freaking gangster mannn :]]] xD