Kidnap My Affection

Assassin

“Someone as empty and as shallow as you are doesn’t deserve the talent you have. You play with such conviction, such passion; it almost makes me believe there’s a real person behind this faux persona I thought I saw. Yet, you’ve just made me realize, it isn’t fake. You are everything you appear to be.”

Her words kept flashing through my mind, ringing in my ears. What the hell was she talking about, believing there was a “real” person behind a “faux” persona? Did she mean she thought I was FAKE!? Why the hell would she think I was fake? And why the hell did she care? Did she like me or something?

“Ugh,” I groaned rolling over on my side. I wanted sleep, but sleep would not come. I got up and decided to break a few school rules.

“it’s so quiet,” I said to myself when I was alone in the quad. The only light now was from the moon, I sat by the now still fountain and looked up at the night sky.

“It was till you got here,” came that annoying voice again, why the HELL did she have to be EVERYWHERE!?

“What the hell are you doing here?” I snapped turning around to see her sitting on the other side of the fountain.

“Reading,” she said lifting her paperback, it was worn at the corners and edges, as if it had been read a hundred times. It probably was. I stood to leave. I didn’t want to be anywhere within proximity of her at the moment.

“Sit down, I won’t bug you if you don’t bug me,” she said as if she read my mind. For some strange compelling reason, I sat.

We were engulfed in the silence of the dark black night. I wondered how she could read by only the light of the moon. No wonder her glasses were so damn thick. Why was I thinking about her, why was I not thinking of my other friends, the people who adored me, who smothered me with love. Why on earth was I thinking about Beckhusen?

“Lysander,” a sing-songy voice came, “Lysander… wake up love, wake up.” The voice was familiar, but not how I usually hear it. And why would she call me love? I opened my eyes, the sky burnt deep red, like the sun was setting. How could I have slept a whole day? I turned to look at who had called me. I was right, it was her, but she looked different, no more glasses, no more frizzy hair, no more… well, ugly.

“Beckhusen? Is that you?!” I gapped in disbelief, she was stunning, from top to toe.

“Oh, I wish you would stop calling me that love,” she giggled. Why didn’t she have her American accent. What the hell was going on?

“You, you look… amazing,” I said softly reaching out to her. She giggled some more but I couldn’t reach her, every step closer that I took to her, she drifted further away. This wasn’t really happening, I was NOT falling for her. NOT.

My eyes fluttered open. And low and behold, there stood miss ugly, in the flesh. Staring at me.

“What?” I asked. She smiled a mouthful of metal. The bands were pink and lime green.

“You were dreaming of me,” she laughed.

“I what?!” I gasped, pretending not to know what had happened.

“Yeah, yeah, and you said I looked amazing!” she laughed even harder. “I’ve heard of people having good dreams, but I never thought I’d be in one of them.”

“Not funny! What else did you hear?!” I gave myself away.

“HA! I knew it, aww and you were smiling to yourself as you dreamed!” she giggled. I wanted to slap that smile off of her face but instead I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. She let out a small gasp as our bodies touched.

I placed my hand over the small of her back, drawing her nearer. She didn’t make any move to push me away. What was I doing? I didn’t know myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
mina is an assassin to lysander's normal behaviour XD

lol *shot*

thanks for reading!!! =)