Elementalist

Chapter 25-Tina

I was lost, again. There were people I didn’t know. There was Rachel, the girl who I ran into yesterday, and then there was Charlie and Metal Freak. And who was Connor talking about?

I felt my felt my feet lift from the ground. I felt something holding me, hips and chest, and it kissed my neck, “Wow, Rach was right. You’re as beautiful as our mother was…”

“Connor!” I yelled as I struggled and the guy put me down.

“Tina, it’s okay. That’s just Nick,” Connor put his arms around my neck after I ran over to him.

I studied the guy. He had brown hair and the same type of eyes Connor had, soft yet bitter. He smiled and picked me up.

“Hey, now, Tina hasn’t Connor told you I was your brother?” he asked. That’s why he has the same eyes as Connor!

Connor laughed and too me to Hex, “Tina, there are Hex’s real brothers. The one with orange hair is Hay, also called Metal Freak by me and Hex. The other is Charlie, Hex’s oldest brother.”

I shook my head. This was all to fast. Charlie picked me up and hugged me, “Connor, she’s as beautiful as your mother was. And you’re as handsome as your father.”

I looked up to Connor who was blushing, slightly, “I know, and thanks,” he said as he sat on the ground. Charlie put me down and I sat on Connor’s lap.

“So, is Nick really my older brother, Connor?”

“Yeah, Tina, and I’m sorry I kept it a secret from you, really, I am, “Connor said as Hex looked up.

“Connor, you hear that?” he asked, standing up.

“No, not right now,” Connor said, his voice was shaky, “god damn it!” he put me on the ground and stood up next to Hex.