Elementalist

Chapter 3-Connor

I finally got free of those damned ropes! I smiled at myself as I rubbed my red wrists, right one first, and then left. I pushed open the door and glanced left and right for anyone to be lurking around the hall way. I took a step out and looked out the large window in front of me with my hands in my pockets, "This is going to be easy."
        
"You, there! Don't move or I'll be over you!"
        
I kept my face at the window in front of me, tilted my head and looked right out of the corner of my eye. At the end of the hallway, two people stood together. The guy had blonde hair and blue eyes and the girl with black eyes and blue-green hair. Both wore a black over coat with a purple shirt that looked like a turtleneck and the guy wore a pair of purple pants while the girl wore a purple skirt along with brown shoes. The girl held a water ball in one hand and had a semi-small frown on her face as the guy stood there, left arm by his side closer to her and his right hand out in front of him, four balls of light floating around his hand and six out in front of him. I laughed.
        
"What are you laughing about, Elementalist?" the guy asked as I turned my sight back to the window.
       
 "One, the name's Connor, not 'Elementalist' and I'm laughing at how you think you can stop me," I laughed again, killed it and fully turned to face the two.
       
 "Want to bet I can?" he asked back. He sounded as strong willed as I, myself, was.
        
"Ha, I bet you can't," I laughed, yet again, "I don't even know your name."
        
"My name's Jerry," he said, "Terry, get out of here; things are going to get..."
        
I cut him off and held my hands out, wrists together and palms at them, "You can't stop me! I'm the best!” I felt my eyes go white as they did when I fight, "Air Blast!"
        
A blast of air ran out my hands and hit Jerry and his girlfriend head on. I saw them cover their eyes with their arms and listened to them cough as my air kicked up dirt and dust. I ran my ass off.