Elementalist

Chapter 32-Terry

I wandered the now empty hallways of HTWBE. Sir, or Andrew, had disappeared along with Rachel. We had found Jerry in his bed, dead, two months ago and then, the entire HTWBE Company tore apart. I wandered past the sign that said:

“~to all those Elementalists be welcomed home here on the Human Land~ Andrew, Frank and Baby Eddy, twenty years old.”

There were a few HTWBE Elementalists left, such as Jimmy, David and Ron, but not much more than that.

“Terry?”

“Oh, hey, Jimmy. What’s up?”

He looked at me; he wasn’t much older than I was, about six years older than me, making him twenty-nine now.

“Feeling lonely, Terry?” he asked, leaning against the wall and yawning. I sighed.

“Sort of, Jimmy,” I sort of mumbled. He looked at me oddly, “Why are you asking?”

“Because, a beautiful lady like you shouldn’t be hanging around a place like this, including that your beloved was murdered here.”

“Why does that matter, Jimmy?” I asked and he sighed.

“It doesn’t matter,” he answered, “why don’t you stay with me, Nick, David, Tina and Connor for a few days?”

I looked at him and smiled, “For real? Thanks, Jimmy,” as I said this, he grabbed my hand, which made me blush, and led me out into the now empty car garage.

David and Ron where there, David sitting on the top of the car and Ron yawning with his legs and feet out the window. I gave Jimmy a look that made him smile at me and wink. I smiled slightly.

“Finally!” David yelled, throwing his hands up into the air, “what took you?!”

“David, get off the top of the car of you’ll end up being in the air,” Jimmy sighed, I noticed he still held my hand, “and you’re not an air Elementalist so you cannot fly, so get in, now.”

Jimmy looked at me and smiled, “Ready?”

I looked at David who looked shocked, I think he saw Jimmy holding my hand, “Uh, yeah, Jimmy.”

He smiled, pulled me into the car and we left HTWBE forever.