Elementalist

Chapter 6-Jerry

I laughed and grinned at Terry, "Come on." I walked after her towards the room where we had to go, Connor followed with my power balls circling around him. I pushed the semi-heavy door open to the room, a large room with computers and keyboards on one side and two hard looking beds in front of two machines in the middle of the room. Sir was there, typing something on the very fine, white keyboard.
    
"Sir, here's your test," I said, as I grabbed Connor's collar and threw him onto the right side bed, which was the closest to the machines and Sir.
    
He smiled slightly at me, "Good, Jerry. Take off the tape, will you?"
    
I shook my head and pulled off the tape as Terry strapped him in fully.
    
"Terry," I started to talk with her as I put my hands into my pants' pockets, "thanks..."
    
"For what, Jerry?" she asked grinning, slightly, at me.
    
"Terry, go get my daughter, Rachel," Sir interrupted us.
    
"Yes, Sir," Terry said, getting up and walking out the door and shutting it behind her. I looked at Sir.
   
 "Why'd you do that, Sir?" I asked and gritted my teeth.
    
"I have my reasons, Jerry, now, help me stamp him and push him in."
   
 "Yes, Sir," I sighed as I was handed an iron, red and orange A on the top. "Uh, Sir, where?"    
    
"Anywhere on the left forearm," Sir answered.
    
I did what I was told and we lifted Connor and the bed into the machine. The door opened and Terry walked in, followed by a dark skinned, more likely tanned, girl.
   
 "Father, I don't want to be your test," Rachel said. She had brown eyes and brown hair. She wore the same as Terry except for the fact she wasn't wearing the black overcoat.
    
"Rachel, Hun, think of all the help you'll give us," Sir sighed and smiled at Rachel, "you're stronger than this Elementalist so get your ass on the bed."    
    
Rachel sighed and sat on the bed, "You owe me..." Terry pushed her down.
   
 "Jerry, strap her in," Sir said, as he did something with a needle near the keyboards and computers.
    
"Yes, Sir," I sighed as I tightened the last strap and looked at Rachel apathetically. She tried and struggled for an escape.
    
Sir put the needle in Rachel's arm and I mumbled something, and then helped push her into the opposite machine Connor was in. I sighed and walked out with Terry who smiled at me, "you hungry?"