Elementalist

Chapter 8- Jerry

The air cleared around me and I picked myself up from where I got thrown. I glanced around and gritted my teeth, "Damn it...”
    
I walked out, after dusting myself off, and ran into Terry who walked at me. She smiled and waved at me, "Hey, Jerry. They took Jimmy's car and we all need to meet Sir in ten minutes in the big room."
    
"You go ahead and see him, I have something to do." I said, walking away from her. She sighed and walked away, opposite of me.
    
I walked and turned a corner to see Sir shutting his door, "Sir, we need to talk."
   
 I noticed he didn't quite shut his door and he pushed it open, "Sure, Jerry, come in." He walked in and I followed. "Okay, now that we are subconsciously instable from others, go ahead."
    
"Sir, that Elementalist took Jimmy's car, shattered two of my power balls AND kidnapped your daughter," I took a breath and he started.
   
 "I've heard, Jerry. Clearly, David and Jimmy are his older brothers."
    
"Then let me use them, Ron and Terry for his capture, Sir!" I yelled.
    
"That's fine, Jerry, but we don't know how powerful he is anymore. He took out Jimmy without his air power. He could have more than one power---"
   
 "Sir," I interrupted him, "we could force him into working for HTWBE. Think of how powerful we'll be. I mean, he IS one of the sons of Frank, the most powerful Elementalist."
    
"Enough, Jerry!" Sir inquired, "His father is no longer the 'strongest Elementalist'. I killed him."
    
"Who is then, Sir?"
    
He didn't answer right away; I think he was thinking of the answer. He finally answered, "I am the strongest."
   
 "You're a god damn liar, Sir! You can't be stronger than that seventeen year old who took down BOTH his twenty-four year old brothers! I mean, he's stronger than his older brothers," I looked at him, "he clearly would be stronger than you, too. We could kill him, if you really want to."
    
"No, Jerry, we don't kill him. We use his power for tests. In the meantime, take your little group and capture him and Rachel," Sir sounded annoyed.
    
"Yes, Sir." I wandered out and grinned at myself.