Can You See Me Now?

You Got Some Nerve

Rin looked at Sesshomaru in anger. How dare he just walk into her room like that?

“I said what are you doing here?” Rin snapped at him, getting angrier by the second when he didn’t answer her. Instead, Sesshomaru walked towards her window and looked out of it, completely ignoring her.

“I don’t know who the hell you think you are, but you better get the fuck out of here,” she yelled, getting ready to throw one of her books at him.

Turning around quickly, Rin gasped in surprise at how red Sesshomaru’s eyes were. In a flash, Sesshomaru grabbed Rin’s neck with one hand and slammed her against the wall. Dropping her book, she grabbed onto his hand with both of hers, trying to get him to let go. It hurt as hell, but she wasn’t about to admit that, especially to him.

“Let go,” she said, struggling against his grasp.

“You better watch your tongue, wench, or I may as well kill you now,” he growled, tightening his grasp. A flicker of hurt flashed in her eyes when he called her “wench”, but as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared just as fast.

“I like to see you try,” Rin said, struggling to breathe. If he wanted to kill, that was fine with her; but she sure as hell wasn’t going down with a fight. One way or another she would take him down.

Looking at her silently for what seemed like hours, Sesshomaru growled in frustration and threw her towards the floor. Without as a much a single word, he left the room.

Getting up, Rin looked into her mirror and saw the bruise that was already forming around her neck. It was going to take at least a week for it to heal.

“Ow,” she said softly and found some ointment on her dresser to put on. Hopefully, this would make the healing process faster.

A loud crashing sound came from behind her and she quickly twirled around, her eyes already turning violet to kill anybody who threatened to disturb her, especially now of all times, but quickly calmed down when she saw it was just Jaken.

“So it is true,” he whispered looking into her eyes. Looking down, he saw it was a book of potions and spells. He bent down to pick up and was about to open it when it was snatched out of his hands.

“You better learn to keep your hands off of my things, Jaken,” Rin snapped at him. “And I’m pretty sure that Hiko told you already, so to answer your question, yes I’m a witch,” she said, turning around and heading back into the mirror.

“You stupid girl, what have you done?” Jaken yelled.

“You better watch your tongue, Jaken. I’m not the same naïve little girl you last saw. I won’t hesitate to kill you. Keep up with your insults, and I’ll be more than glad to rip out your guts through that disgusting mouth of yours,” Rin snarled at him through his reflection in the mirror.

Being silent for a moment, Rin thought that he was finished, but guessed wrong. “You have lost all respect to me and your lord, haven’t you?” Jaken whispered painfully.

“What lord? He’s yours not mine,” she said confirming his theory. “And for your information, I may have used to respect you, but not anymore. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m tired of listening you talk about Sesshomaru, so I’m going out to train. Don’t disturb me.” And with that, she walked out of her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more comments yay ^_^

Keep up with them. I love hearing from you guys.