Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

015

It seems like forever since I've been home to that shitty little apartment I rent for $700 a month. The memory of that little piece of poverty was slowly fading from my mind along with everything and everyone else. Did my parents even know I was here? Did they even care? They always favored Mikey over me since I was the one who always got into trouble but hey, thats Gerard Way for ya'. They nearly killed each other when they heard their little boy, daughter-in-law, and only grandson were officially dead when the ambulance finally got there. Its all a blur to me now. I used to cry when I remembered that night when I got the call from the hospital. I remember dropping the phone and falling to my knees. I remember running to the hospital and seeing my parents there. The band was there too either deeply saddened or crying. Frank cried that night.

"You love him." Red whispered. I ignored him.

"What happened after you got there?" Parade asked.

"I didn't eat or sleep for days." I mumbled. "Then I turned to drinking and thats where I met Revenge."

"Then the fun began. He stopped talking to his parents and the band forgotten. He just cried like a fucking baby every night for five years." he sneered.

"Poor baby." Red cooed. There was a knock on the door. I turned my head lazily to see it open and Alex pop her head in. She smiled at me.

"I brought you a surprise, its waiting in the lobby downstairs." I just stared at her. She came over with a wheelchair and undid my leather straps. No one could trust me anymore. I sat in the chair as she did up the straps on my ankles. When she got to my wrists I stopped her.

"Please, let me feel at least a little normal?" I pleaded. She sighed and decided not to do up my wrists. She wheeled me out of the room and to the elevator. My illusions followed. Their arguments filling my brain, it was endless with them.

The trip to the ground floor was the most eventful thing to happen to me all day. Yesterday it was the grand trip outdoors for a smoke. I gasped when I saw what she was bringing me to.

"Surprise!" she giggled. I bit my lip and stayed silent as we held each others gazes.

"Hey Gerard..." he said.

"Hi Frank."